PDA

View Full Version : i really need some support

MANDAPANDA87
16-09-08, 05:57
Hey guys well as i have said before my panic attacks were fading after i had moved in with my mom and got out of relationship that was constant arguing, and than we tried to make it work so i moved back in and there back, so now i am moving out into my own place right away, but my panic attacks are back not so intense but you know the sweaty hands and feet, feeling like a zombie heart racing shaky, but latley i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired i can go to bed at 1030 and wake up at 1030 in the morning and i still feel tired, i am also having to find a job move and find a daycare for my son aas to dealing with ending the relationship is it normal to be tired i jsut feel so physcially sick and like i am a zombie like so not in myself kind of i am just so sick of this vicious circle i am really starting to lose hope because this is going to be so much going on in my life right away and thinking about and having to deal with it is so hard please help me and i am also always naseaus with a headache is this normallllll please help me

pinkpiglet
16-09-08, 09:01
Hi there manda,
i would say that yeah, what you are experiencing seems pretty normal to me. I can get all these anxiety symptoms when things are going well. You on the other hand seem to have a lot of upheavel in your life at the moment and understandably you are struggling with stress and emotions. The break up of a relationship is never easy, even when you know that it's the right thing to do. Your whole life takes on huge changes and you have to make adjustments, this will take a bit of time but you will get there in the end! Try looking at this move as a positive thing. You and your child will become much more settled in your new and fresh surroundings. I understand how it hard it is finding work, changing jobs and above all else, arranging childcare. I have been going through the same thing myself. What benefits are available for single mums over there? maybe this is something worth looking into.
Hope you start to feel better about things soon, take care xx:bighug1: