PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis

andrewjdavid2005
22-05-05, 21:10
When i first went to docs i had quite afew blood tests and stool samples and urine samples and an ECG all was fine!

But the doctor never actually said what was wrong with me and just put me on cipralex but before that when i had a panic attack i went to A&E and they said that i had generalized anxiety disorder but of course i dont know what i have.

Most days i just feel alack of energy and feel like a zombie that cannot breathe feels like im alive but not breathing and feel like a brick is in my throat as i feel like choking all the time.

I just havent got much motivation or get up and go like i used to have!

Because im on cipralex i dont know if i have anxiety or anxiety and depression together!

seh1980
22-05-05, 21:29
It sounds like anxiety to me. do you feel depressed at all? I was on Cipralex just for anxiety..

andrewjdavid2005
22-05-05, 22:35
I dont feel depressed at all, i sometimes woner why i'm ill but i have always worried about things and think the worst of everything!

Like when i feel like i cannot breathe i feel like im dying!

I get annoyed sometimes that i cant seem to shake it off but im definately not depressed!

sal
22-05-05, 22:40
Hi

It does sound more like anxiety to me and how i felt when i first started suffering. The down days generally only came from when i felt anxious and felt i couldnt cope with my life how it was, so that in turn made me feel depressed.

Cipralex is used for both but highly recommended for anxiety and i do hope it works for you. I appreciate how it feels when you havent got the energy to get up and go and i still have many days when i feel like that.

Any help i can offer you i will just pm me.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tony
23-05-05, 14:48
i went through 2 years of blood/urine/ecg/chest x rays and no one told me what was wrong with me,then i seen a phystric nurse(not sure of the spelling) she diagnosed me with GAD in 30 mins.
i know what u are feeling you really have to push yourself in doing things not easy i know,but i am sure it will help :)

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!