PDA

View Full Version : rescue rememdy

thoughts and actions
16-09-08, 15:00
hi guys

i was in chat last night asking if anyone had used the above product

I went out today and bought the spray

It says to spray onto tongue twice - i did this at 12 oclock - how often can you take this product as it does not say- could i take some more - how long does it take to start working

any advice would be great

thanks

GemmaAnn
16-09-08, 15:03
Hey, I drink this stuff like its water!
I use the spray and always have 4-6 sprays on my tongue at a time. I generally dont feel the need to take any again for at least another hour. Its not dangerous but I think it says on the pack that it can cause upset stomachs if you take too much.

welovesalc
24-10-08, 14:42
I use the droplet stuff, just take it as and when I need it, not sure there are any side effects if you take too much.

titchjd
24-10-08, 14:46
Hi im new 2 this rescue remedy aswell but Have been using it a few weeks ..I justsparay on my tongue when i need it sometimes its a lot other times its not x

Not sure if it actually works or its the thought that I have just taken something that calms me down but I will keep using it while Its helping xxx

Chelle1
24-10-08, 14:52
i have often wondered this myself, i use 6 drops before i go out and put about 10 drops in half a bottle of water i take everywhere with me and i sip all day. I also have the pastles in my handbag and take them when i start to feel panicky which is between 5 and 25 times per day. The pastles do seem to work quite quickly, i definatly calm down slightly, but im unsure if this actually works or works because i believe it works.

So yea i take loads of the stuff and also the bach flower remedy Aspen at the same time. Touch wood no bad experience of them yet!

xxx

TigerTim
09-11-08, 21:19
I prefer the Bachs rescue pastilles but they are pretty expensive, £5.15 at Boots.