PDA

View Full Version : greetings

Maltese
16-09-08, 15:55
Hi all from malta,

I am 37 years old, male, have lived in malta for 3 years now and have suffered from panic attacks, feelings that I am losing it, constant monitoring of how I feel in certain situations, avoiding most social occassions, have lost numerous jobs over the last few years and tend to come over as pretty strange or weird, although I actually am not. I have a tendancy to snap at people when I feel threatened, can't concentrate on things for long periods and lack motivation.

To be honest I am in pretty bad shape, live in a rundown hostel and am skint, feel very trapped. I would very much like to return to the natural ways I once possesed but it has proved difficult. I am also very embarassed at what has happened to me and spend lots of time hiding on this machine, reading or sleeping. If I do go out and try to achieve something I am already flustered and find it very difficult, all friends and family have kind off given up on me. My behaviour can be somewhat erratic to say the least. I am an avoider in order to preserve the little sanity I have.

I have been perscribed a variety of meds but to little avail, have come off all of them now and have been using the little money I have to see a Hypnotherapist, I feel there has been a bit of progress and I am working on it. I am here to gain insight on what methods work for others, share experiences and generally try to improve my lot with your help, I would very much like to get my life back on some sort of track with the help of others who can relate and try to break the mould, so to speak.

cheers

Danny

lorac
16-09-08, 16:08
Hi Danny

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find many people on here who will understand how you feel and you will get lots of support and good advice.

Take care

Carol

milly jones
16-09-08, 20:19
welcome to our nmp family

love from

milly xxx

kittykat
16-09-08, 22:53
Hi there and :welcome: to the site xx

Cathy V
16-09-08, 23:04
Hi Danny and welcome to nmp. Sorry to hear you feel so low and hope you can find some answers here. Recovery is a slow process but hope we can help you get back on track.

Take care
Cathy xxx :sofa:

pooh
18-09-08, 09:46
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x