PDA

View Full Version : GRrrrrr

Tom_M
16-09-08, 18:23
Damn bank docked 25 quid out my bank account for being a day late in paying something. Why don't they pay me 25 quid when I pay it a day early?
Hope the credit-crunch bogeyman gets them :weep:.

Tom

milly jones
16-09-08, 18:33
rofl its called sods law i think lol

never mind hun

at least ur stopping ur bank going bust

love milly xxx

Cathy V
16-09-08, 18:50
Tom you can claim it back. Since the bank-charge rip-off that was going on last year or year before, the powers that be who decided to look into why the banks charge so much said enough was enough and told everyone who had been made to pay these charges to claim them back, remember it going on? anyway its been decided recently that no more than 10 pounds can be charged and then only in certain circumstances (such as if you are a serial offender) otherwise they're not supposed to charge you any longer.

I was only reading about it the other day and a finacial adviser told someone to claim their charges back pronto.

Good luck :) x

Tom_M
16-09-08, 21:24
Thanks Cathy and Milly. I'll look into it. My nephew who was a policeman before going to Australia got thousands of pounds back from the bank. It just shows if you make an effort it's sometimes rewarded.

Tom

bottleblond
16-09-08, 21:44
I agree Tom! Banks are so crap these days, you get a charge is ye fart in a branch lol

Love Lisa
xxx