PDA

View Full Version : Confused with muzzy head

TracyL
17-09-08, 02:30
Hi Guys :blush:

I just need to speak to people that hopefully know where i'm coming from. I normally post on here as i suffer the dreaded missed beats and palpatations etc. However I am experiencing another horrible sympton of anxiety and that is the weird head. It started a few days ago. I kept getting this thought popping into my head but i couldn't grasp what the thought was. It was like I was trying to remember a dream or something but i couldn't figure out what the details were, it just gave me a feeling of familiarity and whenever i tried to grasp what it was it would disappear. Gosh this sounds whacky even as i'm writing it. Anyway it kept bugging me and i started to panic and think i couldn't control my thoughts. Now i'm left with this thick muzzy head. Kinda like when you've had an anaesthetic and feel groggy. I can still function etc but i feel like i'm walking around in a dream etc.

Just wanted to get this off my chest as its bothering me heaps. I hope i'm not going mad :scared15:

thanks guys
Tracy

Anxious_gal
17-09-08, 05:06
i get that feeling, like trying to remember a dream or remember a name that's on the tip of your tongue.

Anxious_gal
17-09-08, 05:07
YOU ARE NOT GOING mad, its just anxiety x x a feeling x

TracyL
17-09-08, 06:31
Hi Mishel

yes exactly, you've hit the nail on the head, thats exactly what its like. I keep trying to figure out what i'm thinking and it just disappears, so frustrating :wacko:

thanks so much for your reply, its nice to know i'm not alone

thanks and have a great day

Tracy

robertz
17-09-08, 06:37
i get that all the time too. it sucks huh! your going to be fine:)