PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Mental Imagery And Worry (GAD)

Matthewresearch
17-09-08, 12:54
University College London
Department of Clinical Health Psychology

We want to understand more about people who can't stop worrying.

We need people who experience symptoms of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

What is the purpose of the study?
The purpose of this study is to explore the types of thoughts, memories and images that people with generalised anxiety disorder have. I am a trainee Clinical Psychologist at University College London and this project will have implications in developing our understanding about generalised anxiety disorder and for developing more effective treatments.

What is involved?
The research involves completing brief questionnaires and an hours interview at a convenient time and place for you. I am also able to do telephone interviews. All information gathered in the questionnaires and interview is completely anonymous and confidential.

How to participate
If you would like more information please contact Matthew Brown on 07507 694144 or email m.j.brown@ucl.ac.uk - I will be able to answer any questions you may have about the study and, if you would like to take part, I will send you an information sheet with more details.

Matthew Brown
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Department of Clinical Health Psychology
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT

Matthewresearch
03-12-08, 14:06
My research project is still ongoing so please contact me on m.j.brown@ucl.ac.uk if you are interested in taking part. I have had a good level of interest in this study and have had interesting and valuable conversations with those who have participated. I now need more people to take part!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

Matthew Brown

Matthewresearch
01-03-09, 15:43
I am continuing to recruit for this study through to the end of April, so if you would like to participate please email me at m.j.brown@ucl.ac.uk for an information sheet. The more people I can recruit, the more valuable and informative my research will be for understanding GAD and its treatment. The interview can either be arranged at a location convenient with us both (if London based) or we can talk over the phone.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

Matthew Brown