PDA

View Full Version : York, North Yorkshire

t0rt01se36
17-09-08, 14:59
I am looking for anyone who lives in North Yorkshire who is okay to travel and would like to help me organize an NMP Meet Up in York, North Yorkshire.

Pizza Hut is a possible idea for a Venue in York. Sometime before mid November is when I'd like it to be put in your diaries.

Any help and ideas will be much appreciated.

Julie

t0rt01se36
18-09-08, 23:27
Pizza Hut is still at Monks Cross. I have been to Monks Cross today and have seen it.

www.monkscross.net

t0rt01se36
21-09-08, 15:30
I know its a bit short notice but is 11 October ok if any one is interested in a meet up, possibly at Monks Cross ??

Ju

t0rt01se36
27-09-08, 11:38
If you are interested in the York No More Panic Meet Up, here are the final details. If you don't want to eat/drink in public, I don't mind cos I don't want to eat in Public either but think it would still be good to meet up with who ever is interested. There are take away food/drink venues at Monks Cross and seating outside and a quiet area in the Information Centre, if you prefer that.

York, North Yorkshire Meet Up.

Monks Cross Shopping Park. www.monkscross.net

Meet outside between the Food Court and P C World entrance.

2:15pm

Saturday 11th October 2008

Monks Cross is situated 2 to 3 miles North East away from York City Centre. If you are arriving by train, get the number 13(brown line) or 16 from the Railway Station. It might be easier to ask for a Day Rover ticket.

I look forward to seeing you there and pm if you are interested.

Julie

t0rt01se36
01-10-08, 11:43
Bumping this up with a week and a half to go.

If the Saturday is a no no for anyone that is interested, I am willing to change it to Sunday as well as or only Sunday, same time and venue.

t0rt01se36
04-10-08, 10:53
Please post here if you can make it to the meet up. Thank you.

Julie:D

Sallysdream
06-10-08, 23:34
Well I don''t mind coming
Nobody else? Just me and u??? lol.

t0rt01se36
07-10-08, 10:29
There are one or two other members that are hoping to make it to the Meet Up, with their partner. So pleased you've replied Sallysdream.

I haven't worked out yet what to do so I'll be recognized. Any suggestions? I do have an NMP teddy.

kilvosa
07-10-08, 20:05
Hi Ju.anne
im really sorry that i wont be able to make it this Saturday as i have a childminding convention to go to. Maybe next time and thanks for letting me know. Hope you have a great day.
Take care
Anne xx

alexis
07-10-08, 22:22
Sorry I cant make it either, Im travelling to Northumberland .

t0rt01se36
08-10-08, 20:35
Looks like Pizza Hut is turning into Pasta Hut, officially.

If anyone knows how I can put the Meet Up date on the thread title, please let me know or please put 11th October on for me. Thank you.

t0rt01se36
09-10-08, 11:59
Please pm me or contact my mobile if you intend meeting up, before you set off.

t0rt01se36
09-10-08, 18:02
Hope you don't mind but I'm going to have to change the time of the meet up. Is 2:45pm ok for everyone?

Nice to see that Monks Cross have a new website.

t0rt01se36
10-10-08, 10:34
Have lunch before the Meet Up if you want, because I will be. Hopefully there won't be any rain, probably just cloudy.

Happy travelling and I look forward to seeing you there.

I can so relate to how nervous, anxious and Panicky you might be feeling, if you want to make it to the Meet Up. I feel anxious too.

t0rt01se36
10-10-08, 16:42
[quote=

www.monkscross.net (http://www.monkscross.net)[/quote]

The website has changed to www.monkscrossshopping.co.uk

t0rt01se36
10-10-08, 16:47
If you are interested in the York No More Panic Meet Up, here are the final details. If you don't want to eat/drink in public, I don't mind cos I don't want to eat in Public either but think it would still be good to meet up with who ever is interested. There are take away food/drink venues at Monks Cross and seating outside and a quiet area in the Information Centre, if you prefer that.

York, North Yorkshire Meet Up.

Monks Cross Shopping Park. www.monkscrossshopping.co.uk (http://www.monkscross.net)

Meet outside between the Food Court and P C World entrance.

2:45pm

Saturday 11th October 2008

Monks Cross is situated 2 to 3 miles North East away from York City Centre. If you are arriving by train, get the number 13(brown line) or 16 from the Railway Station. It might be easier to ask for a Day Rover ticket.

I look forward to seeing you there and pm if you are interested.

Julie

Here are the final and editted details.

Julie