PDA

View Full Version : hello

jade
23-05-05, 21:24
well hi, im not entirley sure how to begin,lol i suppose an introduction would be a start, about 3 years ago i started getting mild anxiety,which of course spiralled out of control i had anxiety, ocd , depression and panic attacks till fear was basically ruling my life and i could barely leave the house.. the worst part was the feeling of being so detached and alone.. i finally regained control,which was not easy,iv been on so many types of meds i loose count but i had the help of an amazing nurse that dealt in anxiety i finally found some hope. i still have to struggle with anxiety every day,you have the good days and bad days where i have my head constantly stuck in a paper bag, but i saw this website and it is such an amazing site i just wanted to offer my support if i could give any, anxiety is awful but its alot more bearable with people to talk to.

jade lloyd

seh1980
23-05-05, 21:25
Welcome aboard Jade!! Everyone here is very friendly and I hope that we can offer you some good advice and support. :D

Karen
23-05-05, 21:28
Hi Jade

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
23-05-05, 21:37
Welcome Jade,

Glad you like it here and well done for managing to regain control..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

florence
23-05-05, 21:52
Hi Jade

Welcome to the forum, it is a great site indeed. Its good to know that you found at last hope , thanks to that nurse.
I am sure you'll find support here too.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

sal
23-05-05, 22:31
Hi Jade

Welcome to the site and thanks for offering your support to others and i hope we can help you too.

You seem to have handled it very well and have not let it get the better of you and it is great to hear from people who are determined to fight it.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

clickaway
24-05-05, 00:40
Hi Jade and I glad you found us.

I know exactly what you mean about losing control and being detached.

Most folks don't really understand how we feel and that's what so special about this site - we have experienced these feelings and want to make sure there is emotional support for others.

It would be great if you could join us in our very own chat room - full of peeps like yourself http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/chat/chat.html try us from around 8.30

I really do believe the best way to get better is to be with others.

Take Care

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

pinkscrumpy
24-05-05, 07:37
Hi Jade

Wecome to the forum

MANDIE XX

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 19:05
Hi Jade

Just wanted to welcome you aboard the forum.

Nicola

sal
24-05-05, 22:57
Hi Jade

You have had some good replies and we all hope to hear from you soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

buffybot
25-05-05, 21:26
hello jade.....we hope to see you around ...and a warm welcome ;)

sal
25-05-05, 22:11
Hi Jade

Let us know how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

jade
26-05-05, 16:21
thank you for welcomeing me, basically just wanted to say a quick thanks for being so kind, this is a grat website, cheers you up on the harder days.x p.s sorry about the scarey bold print of my introduction..computers and me dont get along..[:I]

jade lloyd