PDA

View Full Version : Do others feel its real

Carol27
18-09-08, 17:23
Hi, i'm hoping you may be able to help as you kindly have before. I'm still in quite an acute anxiety state and wonder if when you get highly anxious and panicky do you believe the fearthoughts that come in. I get really scared as they seem so real, they seem to bypass the what if stage and go straight to iam, like i believe its happened. What then worries me is if i believe something now then i will be believing it when the anxiety has gone away. I'm not sure if i'm explaining it well but as well as the thoughts scaring me so i also have those two worries, one of still believing it when better and two of the thoughts still coming in all the time when better. Thankyou, love Carol x

milly jones
18-09-08, 18:09
when u are anx its easy to think that the bad thoughts will come true

but they are thoughts hunny

its so hard to keep rational when ur scared, but its the anxiety trying to control ur thinking

hugs

milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jill
18-09-08, 18:58
Hi Carol, :D:hugs:

I know your really struggling right now to understand things, I am looking through threads to see if I can find any that may help you understand the thought prosses a little more. I found this one helped me, its an old post, BUT A GOOD ONE.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=283

YOU TAKE CARE:hugs:

LOVE JILLXXX