PDA

View Full Version : im new

dawn
23-05-05, 22:31
hi ive just switched from lexapro to citrapram im feeling better but im affraid of weight gain - i recently lost 30 pounds and dont want to go back any one have ant input for me?

sal
23-05-05, 22:33
Hi Dawn

Welcome to the site. I am on citrapram and it did not affect my weight gain when i started taking it, one of many that actually didnt.

Are you at a comfortable weight now and is that why you are worried.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
23-05-05, 23:13
Hi Dawn

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
23-05-05, 23:43
Hi Dawn,

A BIG wam welcome to the site.

Love PIP'S X X

dawn
24-05-05, 01:17
Hi Sal!!
I would like to lose about 20 more but have been stuck for the past 3 months. I just started taking cit. for about 1 wk 20mg a day. Dr. rxd for hi level of stress and lexapro was not working. my mood swings were bad my husband says I go from 0 to b---- in 1.2 sec with no reason. The cit has relaxed me and Im not having the anxitey I was starting to have. I just dont want the weight to go back up.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Dawn

Welcome to the site. I am on citrapram and it did not affect my weight gain when i started taking it, one of many that actually didnt.

Are you at a comfortable weight now and is that why you are worried.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

<div align="right">Originally posted by sal - 23 May 2005 : 22:33:25</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

pinkscrumpy
24-05-05, 07:36
hi dawn

welcome

MANDIE XX

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 19:05
Dawn

Welcome aboard the forum and site.

Nicola

sal
24-05-05, 22:56
Hi Dawn

I am sure once you get settled the tablets will not affect your weight gain at the end of the day they are SSRI's and they dont normally affect us like that.

Not like the other groups.

Would be great to hear some more from you and see how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

buffybot
25-05-05, 21:28
WELCOME :D

sal
25-05-05, 22:06
Hi Dawn

How are you feeling hun?

Love Sal xx

bluebottle
26-05-05, 12:00
SSRI's can cause a loss of appetite and weight loss or increase in appetite and weight gain. So while they may not directly cause weight fluctuations you should monitor your appetite and food intake. It seems that carbohydrate cravings are the main cause of weight gain.

--
Blue
"to hope till Hope creates from its own wreck the thing it contemplates"

Incii
26-05-05, 12:44
:D Hi Dawn
Welcome, good people who listen are always here.
Take care
Sharon xxxxx