PDA

View Full Version : Hello

CrazyAndy
19-09-08, 04:51
im andy, and i feel like i am going crazy tonight. i am going through all the stuff at once. bi-polar/depression/anxiety/and a little of my ocd. im going to give this a shot since i feel like stabbing myself in the throat right now. (I wont) but still, i am going to give this website a try and hope for the best.

robertz
19-09-08, 09:19
hi Andy,
its nice to meet you, sorry your havin a tough time right now. your in the right spot for help. wish you the best

Patty
19-09-08, 09:40
Hi Andy,

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much help & information here. I have found that this site so helps in that you know that you're not alone in how you're feeling.

All the best :)

pinkpiglet
19-09-08, 09:51
Hi there Andy & a great big :welcome: to NMP.
I'v been a member for about a fortnight (a little longer perhaps) but it feels like i have been here forever. I have found it very comforting to know that i am not alone in this crazy world gone mad. There will always be someone who can relate to you and who understands what you are going through. Even those who don't are very kind and reassuring!
I am loads better than when i first logged in and i'm certain that it's down to the wonderful members of NMP. Good Luck mate :yesyes:

pooh
19-09-08, 10:38
hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

CrazyAndy
20-09-08, 03:01
thanks i appreciate it.

kellie
20-09-08, 22:43
Hiya, :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here with us.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

milly jones
24-09-08, 15:47
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush: