PDA

View Full Version : clonazapam

CrazyAndy
19-09-08, 04:54
I need more. it helps, but not that much. i usually take it before bed so i dont have messed up dreams. anyway im all out, and am thinking about switching to valum or xanex. any suggestions?

pete69
19-09-08, 20:39
"i need more" why dont you go to your doc n get a refill?
as for the bad dreams-klonopin doesnt have any association with that-ssris do but not benzos.
you say they work but not that much-they are one of the stronger benzos so i dont think valium or xanax will be any better for you.

what dose are you taking?

CrazyAndy
20-09-08, 03:05
I started out on .5 now i take anywhere from 4-6 pills before bed so...2-3 mg. but i have been out for a couple days now, and im not doing so well. the dreams are messed up, i wake up in a panic, i am super anxious throughout the day, and it sucks. I just wish none of this crap happened to me and i could still be in the army. but hey, i like your quote, maybe i will just stay off it and try to get over the anxiety and dreams.

decca
20-09-08, 09:48
Maybe the dose is too strong for you - see your Doc and explain what you are experiencing.

Best wishes
and
Shabbat shalom to any Jewish members.

Decca.

Doug10562
29-09-08, 20:25
I started out on .5 now i take anywhere from 4-6 pills before bed so...2-3 mg. but i have been out for a couple days now, and im not doing so well. the dreams are messed up, i wake up in a panic, i am super anxious throughout the day, and it sucks. I just wish none of this crap happened to me and i could still be in the army. but hey, i like your quote, maybe i will just stay off it and try to get over the anxiety and dreams.

WOW thats High I take 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evening.
I think each pill is 1mg so if your taking 4-6 pills then your taking
4 to 6 mg at once. You might want to check with your Doctor on that.

Southern_Belle
08-10-08, 15:58
Hi,

No, the pills do come as low as .05. I feel as though you are going through withdrawals if you are taking as many as 4-6 pills a day and have not had any for days. You are right about taking 2 to 3 mg a day and you would indeed feel the loss of it. If by now you haven't taken any and not gone to get a refill you might be done with the withdrawal. No doctor or anyone ever recommends stopping any of these meds without a doctor's assistance of weaning. I hope you are feeling better.

Take care,

Laura