PDA

View Full Version : Night Alone

tattybear
23-05-05, 22:44
Hi everyone,

My boyf has gone away for the night for work, he left this morning. I was gonna stay at my parents as wasnt sure how id be by myself at night...i decided not to, and instead had my girl mates over for a chinese and gossip, which was reaaly good...

They've just left and now im feeling quite down about being here by myself. Im normally ok during the day, this is the first night by myself for months....Ive tried calling my boyf on his mobile, but they went out for a meal so hes got it off, just really wish i had someone here with me to talk too.

Tatty B xx

sal
23-05-05, 22:46
Hi Tatty

It will be hard being on your own when you are used to him being around. Days i find are easier to cope with than nights as we do feel more alone.

Get yourself into the chat room and talk to people as i dont want you to feel alone as we are all about and here to talk to you.

Pleased you had a good time with your friends calling round.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tattybear
23-05-05, 22:49
Thanks Sal, I think I may do that...

Im really tearful now and I didnt think id be like this as ive been doing so well lately.

Tatty B xx

sal
23-05-05, 22:52
Hey Tatty

We all get bad times where we need to cry and you tonight have a reason as you are feeling lonely. It isnt that it has just come over you and you have no reason for it. You are alone and are feeling fragile in that state. You will be okay and we are all here to help you through this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Sarah-Jane
23-05-05, 23:08
I too get anxious when my husband goes out, i just try to keep myself occupied, by listening to music, read or watch something good on tv or just come on here and chat to my mates on the site. When its time for bed i usually have a nice bath try and relax and lay in bed listening to music. We all have bad days but eventually youll have more good days than bad. Your obviously very close to your boyfriend which is great but you gotta try doing stuff for yourself and try things that make you feel good rather than always stuff together xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

tattybear
23-05-05, 23:12
Hi Sarah-Jane,

Yeah Im usually fine, esp in the days, its just hit me being alone this evening...Its ok if he's out and im here alone, Im fine doing this seperatly, as i know Im not waking to an empty house, like i will be in the morning. Ive calmed down a bit now, think im gonna go to bed and watch a friends dvd to take my mind of it.

Tatty B xx

sal
23-05-05, 23:14
Hi tatty

Hope you got into the chat room as i sent the details on the pm.

You go to bed and chill watching a dvd, you have my mobile number and it will be on all night if you need to text me. Dont worry about what time, if you need some support i am here for you hun.

Love Sal xx

tattybear
23-05-05, 23:17
Thank you Sal,

Yeah I got the PM, thank you .

Really appreciate your support, I think it just hit be after my mates went, but im a bit better now...

Now gonna log off and go to bed, Thanks for you help it is realy really apprecited, its so great to have such a great support network on here, theres always somone to turn to when you need to.

Thanks again.

Tatty B xx

sal
23-05-05, 23:20
Hi Tatty

Hope you sleep well and it is hard when your friends leave as you are reminded that your boyfriend is away. If you need me through the night you know where i am.

Sweet dreams mate.

Love Sal xx

alexis
24-05-05, 00:36
Hi Tatty, hope all went OK for you, and you got some sleep,at least you had a lifeline to use as and when you needed it, i have been in chat a lot of tonight, didnt see you there.hope you ok, take care, love alexis

Meg
24-05-05, 05:40
Hi

Hope you're still in the land of zzz's and you've been ok

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

kairen
24-05-05, 09:18
Hi Tatty

hope you feel a bit better this morning,

i find it harder being on my own through the day than night, but its not a nice feeling i hope you slept ok hun

take care,

P.S By Meg you were either up early or late going to bed LOL

kairen x

tattybear
24-05-05, 09:43
Hi everyone...

Thanks so much for all your kind words and for being so caring, Alexis, no I didnt go into chat in the end, I decided to have a fag, and then go to bed and put a Friends dvd on to take my mind of things.

I think I got to sleep at about 1am and woke about 7.30, so i got some sleep, im feelin ok this morning, just a bit tired, but my boyf called me this morning so that was nice.

Somthing spooky happened tho which has freaked me out a bit!! When I spoke to my boyf this morning he told me he'd gone to an 80's bar and that it was really funny and cheesy...then I had a weird flash back type thing that he'd already told me and I could picture reading a text that he'd sent me about it, but he hadnt sent any message...I checked my phone and there was nothing on there...I know he wouldnt of sent the text as he didnt put his phone on til this morning when he called me....freaked me out a bit!! everything which he said about this place, was exactly as i'd seen before!! [Ugh] Hope it makes sense what ive just put!!

Tatty B xx

seh1980
24-05-05, 10:36
hi Tatty,

Well done of surviving your night alone. I hate being alone at night!! Bit freaky about the pub thing. Could be that you had a dream about it. I've had that before..

Sarah :D

Meg
24-05-05, 15:10
Kairen: I was up and out by 05:45. usually have a quick skip through here with mouse in one hand and mueseli spoon in other hand.

Well done Tatty..

flinn97
24-05-05, 16:48
I know how you feel. My husband is a paramedic and works 2 - 24 hours shifts which leaves me alone a lot. I have 3 kids, but after they go to be it can be very lonely as well scary. I hate staying by myself. I just long for companionship and someone to keep me company. I adopted a dog and 2 kittens- they help and make me laugh! Keep smiling!!

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi everyone,

My boyf has gone away for the night for work, he left this morning. I was gonna stay at my parents as wasnt sure how id be by myself at night...i decided not to, and instead had my girl mates over for a chinese and gossip, which was reaaly good...

They've just left and now im feeling quite down about being here by myself. Im normally ok during the day, this is the first night by myself for months....Ive tried calling my boyf on his mobile, but they went out for a meal so hes got it off, just really wish i had someone here with me to talk too.

Tatty B xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by tattybear - 23 May 2005 : 22:44:14</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

sal
24-05-05, 23:23
Pleased you got some sleep hun as was worried about you.

Love Sal xx