PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

Milligan
19-09-08, 13:26
Hi everyone
I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks - i was prescribed citalopram 20mg - but they don't seem to be doing much as yet - I have been out of work for the last 5 months (redundant) and I now find it difficult to leave the house because of the panic attacks - I look forward to speaking to you all on this site - I'm sure it wuill help
Cheers
Milligan

Dazza
19-09-08, 13:31
Hi Milligan,

Sorry to hear that you have been suffering. But welcome to this wonderfully informative and supportive website.

It will help to lift your spirits and make you feel less lonely in your suffering.

Welcome to the family! :o)

Cathy V
19-09-08, 13:49
Hi there Milligan and welcome. Theres loads of support and info here so hope we can help. Small steps.

Cathy xxx :welcome:

bottleblond
19-09-08, 14:33
Hi Milligan

Welcome to NMP, It's lovely to see you here!

I hope we can be of help and support to you.

Love Lisa
xxx

Milligan
19-09-08, 14:45
Hi
Thanks for your support - looking around this site at some of the threads in some way is reassuring - I always thought there was something odd or weird about me for feeling the way I do - that I was on my own - now I know that there are many others in the same position - and who better to help each other than fellow sufferers.

Missy69
19-09-08, 14:52
Hi Millifgan,
Very nice to meet you, you should get some good chat and very helpful advice on here, take care x

Milligan
19-09-08, 15:07
Thanks Sarah
I hope you are right - I certainly need something
Chhers

titchjd
19-09-08, 15:41
Hi Milligan ....welcome 2 NMP ....You will get so much help and support off here .

Itake citalopram and they do take a few weeks 2 kick in ..but if youre not happy with them just tell the doctor and he may try something different x

All the best
Titchjd x

burberrygirl72
19-09-08, 15:56
welcome lovely to see you here xx

lorac
19-09-08, 18:26
HI Milligan

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

pooh
20-09-08, 01:32
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

kellie
20-09-08, 22:44
Hiya, :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here with us.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

milly jones
24-09-08, 15:45
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush: