PDA

View Full Version : question about Klonopin

colleen224
19-09-08, 19:19
Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate it if anyone who has weaned off of Klonopin could share their experience about that with me. I just weaned down from two pills to one a day several days ago, and since then my anxiety has come back to a certain extent, although not as bad as before I started the medication. I also am on Lexapro and will probably be on that for a long time, but I wanted to try to decrease my dose of Klonopin and got the okay from my doctor. I have only been on Klonopin for about two and a half months. I know how addictive it is and that there are a lot of different symptoms associated with withdrawal from it. So, even though I think that what I am feeling is normal, I would just like to get some info from other people who have gone through the same thing. Along with increased anxiety/tension, I have experienced intermittent headache and neck discomfort, all on the right side. I am going to try to ride it out and see how it goes until I see my therapist again in two weeks. My biggest fear is that I will start to backpedal because I have made a lot of progress in terms of recovery since my anxiety was at its worst in late June.

Thanks for your time.

Colleen