PDA

View Full Version : It has been a good week

keepemlaughing
19-09-08, 22:52
Since last week I wrote that I felt like giving up....this week has been good.
No anxiety attacks. Work has been okay. I even took a typing test for a new position and scored 52 wpm. I needed 50 to qualify. I have stayed away from alcohol except for one little margarita last night. My only concern is that I need to get my room clean and make my three girls do the same. So all in all, it has been a good week.
There is just this one little thing that plagues me......NO ONE ever sends me a private message. I'm friendly, really! On the chat line its as if everyone already knows one another. I want to be in the loop too. boo hoo.
Really though, this place is great and I wish only good things to those who suffer.
Sheryl:yahoo:

roosey
19-09-08, 23:57
hey ive had a good week too , you are afraid to say that sometimes.. i went in the chat room last night for the first time... felt a bit erm--- strange --hope ill get used to it . keep up the good work

honeybee3939
20-09-08, 00:30
Sheryl and Roosey

Great to hear you have both have had such a good week:yesyes: :yesyes: !!

Great to hear NMP as helped also !:yesyes:

May you both have many more good weeks/years:hugs:

Andrea
xxxxx

eternally optimistic
20-09-08, 09:37
Hi yah Sheryl

Glad you had a good week, it gives you a real buzz, doesn't it.

Keep going and long may it continue.

Good luck

p.s. get back in that chat room, you'll soon get into the swing of things.

lorac
20-09-08, 12:55
Hi Sheryl

I am so pleased your week has been better and I hope it continues to do so.

Carol

kellie
20-09-08, 22:42
So glad you have had a good wk hun
lets hope you have many more to come.

Roosey, once you get used to the chat room and how fast it can move at times, you will feel quite good being in there.

keepemlaughing
22-09-08, 16:44
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT. BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU THIS WEEK AND MANY WEEKS TO COME!!
Sheryl