PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling great sometimes is it anxiety?

phil06
20-09-08, 01:00
I think I have this symptom from the anxiety symptoms page

"You often feel you are carrying the world on your shoulders, dramatic mood swings, emotions feel wrong, always being on edge or 'grouchy', you feel like you are under pressure all the time, constant feeling of being overwhelmed, always feeling angry and lack of patience, feel the need to cry all the time, depression"

and the big description under it. Some days I feel low and other days I feel not bad and some days I feel better than others. Like every say somebody annoys me.

Like sometimes I feel fine then next min I don't does anybody else experience this, my worst fear is there is something wrong with me or I am going mad or have some mental illness. I just worry If I talk to much or if I am in a good mood i might worry its not normal and I'm going mad. Like things like changes in my life, or people leaving my work or things like that make me feel a bit crap sometimes..I seem to think the worst stuff. :blush:

I'm just a bit worried about it does anybody else have this symptom?

mothermac
20-09-08, 03:16
I too have this symptom,I can get up feeling ok and literally in the space of a couple of minutes feel sort of annoyed but don't know what has set me off,or in a bad mood for no particular reason.
I too lately have been feeling angry at life in general and my husband is constantly telling me to chill out and take it easy more,but I am not surprised we all feel like this sometimes what with the world in turmoil like it is at the moment.I put the news on and that can have a very negative affect on me,or I read an article in the paper that sets me off,I think Il'l live in a bubble(lol).

titchjd
20-09-08, 08:09
Hi ..yeah I feel like this aswell......I never know how I will feel each day as it will be different everyday .....some days I feel ok then others Im moody ,iritable ,edgey ,and extemely tired and tearfull.

I think having 2 face and deal with anxiety on a daily basis takes it out on you with out realising it sometimes .

I would love 2 wake up and not automatically think well I wonder how my anxiety will be 2 day ..

Titchjd x

worriedGrace
20-09-08, 15:51
My parents used to say that I could go up stairs to fetch something in a good mood and come down two minutes later in a bad mood. It is still true.Sometimes I just wake up miserable for no reason. I am very shy with people but often come across as aggressive. I just seem to hear myself saying the wrong thing like I have no control of what I say.