PDA

View Full Version : MY TV DEBUT

seh1980
24-05-05, 11:24
Guess what???????????? I was on 'The Wright Stuff' on channel 5 this morning!!!!!!!!!!! They were speaking about comfort eating and I called in cos I comfort eat a lot because it helps me with my panic attacks and anxiety. I so didn't think they would actually want to talk to me but they called me back and said "you will be on air live in a few minutes"!!!!!!!!! I almost didn't pick up the phone I was so nervous. When Matthew Wright started speaking to me I thought I was going to die!!!!! I was sure that I wouldn't be able to speak but I somehow managed. I hope none of you heard me cos am sure I sounded so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to tell you all...

Sarah (the new Channel 5 star LOL) :D

Piglet
24-05-05, 11:28
Oh wow - how fab was that, wish I'd heard it!

What a star!!

love Piglet

EmmaJane
24-05-05, 11:28
Blimey,

Good for you Sarah, there is no way, I could of done that.

You go for it, just goes to show you can do anyhthing[^]

Take Care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

tattybear
24-05-05, 11:41
WOW!! Sarah thats cool :D

I dont think I couldve done it!! Infact....i know i wouldnt of been able too!

Good on you for calling in and giving your views....I nearly always watch it but today i didnt....[Duh!]

Tatty B xx

tasha
24-05-05, 11:56
That's so cool! Well done [8D] I wish I'd been at home to see it!!

sue447
24-05-05, 13:08
hi sarah,
thats so cool, how was you when you were acually speaking to him:D:D
luv sue x

clickaway
24-05-05, 13:10
Whoooo - what a STAR! I know I could never have done that.

I remember when I was about 13, my mum put out a birthday request on the lunchtime radio show and I just hid in the bedroom in case my name was given out on the air. It wasn't of course.

Keep up that comfort eating :D

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

carlin
24-05-05, 14:29
Well done you!!!
This is might just be the beginning for you, a few weeks and you'll be a star and won't want to know any of us!!! fab.......

pips
24-05-05, 15:32
Well Done Sarah! You brave bunny! Tomorrow Hollywood hey!

Thats another kick to Mr Panic!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
24-05-05, 15:42
Nice one Sarah.........

Shame they don't have a listen/watch again facility like the radio. bet they will do in a year or so time

Well done

Meg

kairen
24-05-05, 16:46
oooh get you sarah, you will be presenter this time next year i bet lol i wish id heard it, your very brave i would have flapped went aaahhh and hung up LOl good for you well done

kairen x

alexis
24-05-05, 17:26
wELL DONE I would have mixed up my words, glad its made you proud but none gone to your head too much would miss you in the pub, xxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 18:37
Nice one Sarah

I have done 2 radio talks and I was so nervous about it - weird isn't it cos you are just on the end of a phone so they can't see you!!!

Both were about panic attacks etc but the 1st time they took the mickey a bit cos I work for an airline and I don't fly. The 2nd one they were a bit more sympathetic.

Can we all have your autograph then!!

xx

Nicola

Karen
24-05-05, 23:02
Well done Sarah

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
24-05-05, 23:55
Pleased you did it Sarah and they wanted to talk to you.

You coped great mate and i am sure you sounded fine.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

seh1980
25-05-05, 10:19
Thanks guys - still can't believe I did it!! :D

florence
25-05-05, 11:01
Hi Sarah

That's awsome !!!!

I wish Richard and Judy would call me back for "you say, we pay" lol [:P]

Glad you managed thru the phone convo.
Take care.

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**