PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Greater london?

babydoll1979
20-09-08, 12:37
im Tracie im 29 a married mum to 3 boys im in hounslow right near Heathrow airport ,areas close to me are Hayes/southall/feltham/kingston/richmond/surrey/sunbury etc be nice to get to know some people in the area going through Anxiety/panic attacks at the moment i wouldnt be able to do a meet up because i hardly go out anywhere but im hoping in time i will be able to do a meet up.but in the meantime id love to make new friends who understand how hard even simple everyday stuff people take for graunted can be for us.

sfee
21-09-08, 17:49
Hello, I live in North West London but travelling isn't a problem for me so when you're feeling better, I could come to a meet nearer you. My anxiety is related to work. I do understand how hard everyday things are - I'm finding it hard to eat at the moment. Are you having therapy at all? I've had CBT a few times now and find it really helpful.

Remember that you're not alone - so many people experience anxiety and depression. And lots of people on this site will be able to help,

xxxx

helen2203
27-09-08, 09:55
im Tracie im 29 a married mum to 3 boys im in hounslow right near Heathrow airport ,areas close to me are Hayes/southall/feltham/kingston/richmond/surrey/sunbury etc be nice to get to know some people in the area going through Anxiety/panic attacks at the moment i wouldnt be able to do a meet up because i hardly go out anywhere but im hoping in time i will be able to do a meet up.but in the meantime id love to make new friends who understand how hard even simple everyday stuff people take for graunted can be for us.

Hi Tracie,

Sorry to hear about your problem and I understand exactly how you feel, your problem is the same as mine, i am housebound at the moment and can't go anywhere. it's such a pain. if you there is anything you would like to talk, please feel free to pm me also, I live in Barnet North London.

Take care

regards

helen:hugs:

mandie
02-10-08, 22:32
Hi

I live in harrow, middx.

please pm me if u wanna talk

love mandie x

keepemlaughing
02-10-08, 22:45
I'm across the world, but if you want to talk, pm me anytime too.

louisec
10-10-08, 16:18
I'd love to meet someone who has panic attacks, I have had them since I was 10 years old and I have never seen or met anyone who has had one

freeurmind7
19-12-10, 23:20
i am in harrow also would like to meet others close by or in surounding areas

mandie
20-12-10, 01:58
i am in harrow also would like to meet others close by or in surounding areas

Hi im in the Harrow area, i will send u a pm

mandie x

simon68
01-01-11, 18:02
Hi all,
I'm from Slough which is near to West London.

I am looking to make new friends who understand the whole panic/ depression scene.
So many people don't understand how it feels to suffer from panic attacks (many of my family included ).

If anybody wants a chat just pm me!

dozwold
05-01-11, 18:33
Im in Hendon (mostly) But i do travel regularly but if anyone is near here or knows a good psychiatrist or councillor who knows about anxiety/depression let me know :)

donnaanderson
18-01-11, 14:14
hi im donna and live in bushey hertfordshire always willing to chat not many people very understanding of panic disorder so try to hide it a lot which is probably not good but my family think im a fruit cake :)

eo
21-01-11, 19:18
Hello Donna,

I'm Em and I live in Finchley. Joining this forum and being able to read other people's posts has been very helpful. It would be nice to just chat. I would like to know how the gp reached the diagnosis of anxiety? Can anyone help with that?

eo