PDA

View Full Version : life

leo05
24-05-05, 12:05
any1 want to talk need to chat about life[Sigh...]

seh1980
24-05-05, 12:07
Hello and welcome!! What exactly do you want to talk about? Feel free to PM me anytime :D

Gareth
24-05-05, 12:11
Hey leo

what's up? Things getting you down?

Gareth

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

leo05
24-05-05, 12:16
yeah thing are getting to me and just want to talk about some stuff which you will probably think i stupid

leo05
24-05-05, 12:19
hi just feelin down and as if i dont want to be here anymore hope you will chat to me!

Gareth
24-05-05, 12:52
sorry leo, got sidetracked by work!

This is a good place to get things off your chest. You can say whatever you like, no-one is going to think you are stupid.

we are all here because we have felt the way you are feeling at some point ... you might feel better if you get some things off your chest?

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

Meg
24-05-05, 14:27
Hi Leo,

I'm sorry to hear about your bereavement and subsequent extra responsibilities..

You can 'let go' here. You will not be judged and you'll be surprised what each of us have been through that we thought was silly.

There is a chat room that gets busy from about 8 pm GMT. Go to 'home' and its down on the left .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pinkscrumpy
24-05-05, 14:47
Hi Leo

Welcome to the site. Whatever you need to talk about will not sound stupid. Each and everyone of us hassaid that at some stage myself not long ago.

This site is fantastic and we are all here to support you.

Try and talk to get some stuff of your chest and we will do all we can to help

love[}:)]

MANDIE XX

kairen
24-05-05, 16:39
Hi leo

I can guarantee no one will think your thoughts are daft cos we prob all had them at one time once you open it and tell us you will be surprised how many people have so much in common with u (honest)

take care and no one will judge

kairen x

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 18:19
Hi Leo

Welcome aboard. How are you feeling now?

Nicola

carlin
24-05-05, 18:43
Hi Leo,
Good to hear from you, keep in touch xxxxxx

sal
24-05-05, 23:03
Hi Leo

We all get days when we lose the will to fight it. But you have done really well opening up and wanting to talk, to help you get through it. That is the best way forward when you are having a bad day and if you ever want to pm me or email me feel free. You asked for support and that is a major step, rather than hiding from yourself and others.

We will all support you and you dont need to feel alone.

How are you feeling now?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

buffybot
25-05-05, 21:21
hiya leo ...i hope things are better :)

sal
25-05-05, 22:12
Hi Leo

How are you getting on?

Would be great to hear from you again.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.