PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Hospitals

kitty
24-05-05, 12:50
I can understand where Charlie is coming from as i was in hospital 2weeks ago and had the same thing done but i had sedation and i had to stay in for a couple of hours but the embarrasing thing for me was i was the only young one there, It was full of grannies n old men.

I also got put in my own room as i was having enema and it wasn't nice at all. After i had it i went running to the loo about 15mins later and i forgot to do up my hospital gown and can u just imagine it can't you really running to the loos holding the back of it were my bum was so no one could see ote with my red devil in different possitions socks on as i couldn't get my slippers on quick enough.

To make matters even worse when i came back from the loo and lead on my bed this woman came in and said " Your such and such daughter? arn't you?" at this point i actually felt my heart stop and i could hardly breath. It only turns out that this woman trainned withmy mum, as my mum is a staff nurse at kings mill. I couln't believe it i haddn't seen this woman for 10 years and then she just decides to tell me that she was doing my op! GREAT as if i didn't feel anymore embarrased.

When i came round to makr matters even worse i demanded my underwear back on and as i couldn't do it myself that same woman had to help me put on my underwear[:I]

They also took biopsies off me but i still haven't got mine back yet.

Keep you posted

Kitty [:X]

tattybear
24-05-05, 13:08
Hope you get on OK.

I also hate hospitals but have had to go quite a bit lately for various tests that its gradually getting a bit (just a bit!) better!

Tatty B xx

seh1980
24-05-05, 13:22
What an experince Kitty!! Hope the results come back fine. :D

kairen
24-05-05, 17:41
ah poor you kitty,

hope everything turns out ok

hig hug

kairen x

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 19:24
Kitty

Hope it all comes back ok for you. What an ordeal hey?

Nicola

Karen
24-05-05, 22:41
Hope everything is OK Kitty.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
24-05-05, 23:26
Hi Kitty

Hope the results come back fine for you hun.

I dont like them either and think you have done really well.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
25-05-05, 11:16
Hi Kitty,

Poor you hun!

Good Luck with your results.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X