PDA

View Full Version : Change of Dose - HELP

anxiousguy
21-09-08, 20:11
Hello All,
Just found this site- very insightful!

I am currently taking 150mg of Sertraline and 150mg of Trazodone each day. 2 1/2 weeks ago I was upped from 100mg of Sertraline to 150 mg as I was getting my old symptoms of paranoia and anxiety back again. The last two weeks I was doing (just) OK -slightly better (a placebo affect?)- anyway.. I am feeling slightly stressed- actually worrying about worrying!! In anyones experience, will this subside - i.e. increased dose? I have been on Sertraline for about 4 months and it was fine before. I have been on various other antidepressants before (Mirtazapine, citalopram, venlafaxine, trazodone) and (temazepane, zopiclone) - which did not work at all...

Sorry for the random long email - but should I now cut back on my dose of 150 or keep going feeling I will get better again...

Any help would be REALLY appreicated!!

bottleblond
21-09-08, 21:30
Hiya anxiousguy

I think it's pretty normal to have have risen anxiety when you change the dose of your medication, infact i don't know of anyone who hasn't had extra symptoms. Stick with it for a bit and i am positive it will settle down.

Take care

Lisa
xx

mandie
22-09-08, 22:48
Hi

I went from 50mg to 100mg of sertraline last week.

I was really worried about taking them because i thought i would get side effects like u do when u first take meds.

I did get increased anxiety, dry mouth and very very tired but now after 10 days im feeling slightly better.

I would stick with it for a bit longer

love mandie x