PDA

View Full Version : Aspartame/Sucrolose/Splenda

flinn97
24-05-05, 17:04
How many of you who suffer from anxiety / panic attacks also drink diet drinks and fat-free foods?? After the birth of my third child I started drinking about 2- 32 ounces of diet Coke or diet Pepsi a day as well as using Sweet n Low in my drinks. This is about a year ago- shortly before my first panic attack. One day it dawned on me at work- what happened to all the warning abour Aspartame and cancer?? I started doing research and aspartame has a list that causes 32 ailments- diseases and even death. These are also depression, severe anxiety, actually about every mental illness. Aspartame literally kills the chemicals in the brain that creates balance- which then leaves the brain unable to interpret signals- and slow or no response. I am officially off all artificial sweetner as for 5 days- and I can tell a huge difference in the way I feel. If any of you drink diet soda please stop- it will ruin your health. Take care- K

Meg
24-05-05, 17:23
Certainly getting off all processed and chemically enhanced food will help .

MSG is also a big culprit

Thanks Flinn/K

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Piglet
24-05-05, 18:10
I've been avoiding aspartame for quite some years after a nutritionist told me that anxiety sufferers should certainly avoid it - I don't let the kids have it either.
Love Piglet