PDA

View Full Version : Soo anxious feel I can't hope with it

phil06
21-09-08, 22:09
I feel I can't cope with my anxiety. Life causes me to be anxious been the little things. My big fears spin round my head and stress me to the max but how do I get it into my head that I am not manic depressed? I keep getting HOCD horrible disgusting thoughts which put doubts on my sexuality even though i've only ever been with woman. I duno what do to I feel it's taking over and the HOCD I am obsessed with these horrible thoughts down to the music or even clothes I wear.

I know what ME is about but the anxiety tells me over wise. I refuse to accept it's anything but anxiety. It's just horrible even explaining to my family I am in fear they think it's not anxiety but don't want to tell me. I just keep needing reassurance. All weekend I've been anxious over this and in fear because I was relaxed and having a laugh that I am manic depressed as I am normally quiet. The more I think about it the more I feel annoyed and want rid of this anxiety. I had a date the other week with a nice woman but it never went well so it feels like I never went on a date atall and there's somebody who likes me but I don't fancy them so i feel bad for not fancying them and it causes more worries.

I've had theopy before and I've had these same worries for a few years now sometimes they vanish for months or days if I'm lucky. I'm scared to explain my anxiety to anybody because it will cause me more worries on what they think of me.

What can I do? it's like a horrible cycle...I think some of it is obsessive OCD because I worry about getting in trouble and anything daft and I have to do everything by the rules. I have had a few symptoms of this but the above ones seem to take over my mind and hit my sensitive points.

I now feel I can't ever be happy again I don't see why anxiety makes me feel this bad I know I might feel fine after posting this but next day I worry myself to the extreme. For me these thoughts are the worst thing ever and I've come to accept i have this anxiety but the topics are awful. One worry was that I'd fade away because I have lost weight with my job this is about number 3 on my worries list and I obsessive over having to eat a breakfast even if it's at lunch.

Even finding a nice woman I feel fussy since I split with my ex a year back I just can't find the right one and It's depressing me and I can't enjoy anything the same. I was happy in the past with my ex but can't seem to be now.

How do I know this is anxiety and how can I takle these fears direct? Why does my mind not accept it's anxiety and move on?