PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

ross75
21-09-08, 23:41
Ok, here I am. I am Ross and a 20 year old student. Unfortunately I've been developing some OCD tendencies over the past two years. It all started with obsessive door checking, and then about a year ago, that extended to checking taps were turned off properly (I was scared an occasional drop would somehow result in some sort of flood while I slept or left my dorm room.) I've had some general anxiety issues as well. It seems completely silly to me now that it is written down. I'm really glad I've found these forums though. It is a great feeling to know there are other people out there with similar issues.

Dazza
21-09-08, 23:44
Hi Ross,

Welcome to the NMP family!

You will find lots of info and support here.

pooh
22-09-08, 00:16
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Cathy V
22-09-08, 01:01
Hi Ross, welcome to nmp, and you'll find that alot of ppl here have the same fears as you do. ocd seems to be common in young ppl and students under alot of stress! You're no longer alone with your anxiety...keep posting and talking.

Cathy V xxx :welcome:

robertz
22-09-08, 04:18
hi,
nice to meet you!

jodie
22-09-08, 11:47
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

titch
22-09-08, 11:52
hey welcome to nmp... it really helps to know that you are not alone and as you get use to coming on nmp you will begin to learn that everyone is really nice on here...hope to speak soon...take care..xxx:welcome: :yahoo: xxx

kellie
22-09-08, 12:37
Hiya Ross, welcome to NMP its great to have you here

milly jones
24-09-08, 16:04
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush: