PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Chovie25
22-09-08, 00:17
Hi. My name is Angela and I am 26. I think that I am having anxiety/panic attacks. My symptoms range from getting numb/tingles, feeling light headed, feeling this burning feeling in my back and arms, chest tightness on my left side, and feeling tired a lot! Also, I think I am being paranoid because I have these little red (very small) blood like dots that are on my arms and I have these veins that burst on my legs (maybe it has something to do with the spider veins?). I didn't start feeling this way until I passed out in the shower one morning about a month ago for no apparent reason. The only thing I was told when I went to the ER was that my blood pressure was a little low. I have felt the tingles before, but never to the extent to keep me from sleeping well. Speaking of sleep, I haven't had a good nights rest in about a month either. I have been to the doctors and ER quite a few times in this past month, and they keep telling me its nothing, but I just don't feel right. It is very hard to except their word. I just end up feeling like I have some rare disease that they will never be able to find. I am not sure what brought all of this on. I do tend to think a lot about death, and every time I feel ill the death thing crosses my mind. I also am always concerned about getting blood clots. I used to take an aspirin every day for this, but have somehow convinced myself not to. I have had some tough times in my past, but they were from 2 years ago or longer. Can your past bother you from that long ago? I have eveything I could ever want at this time. I really have no reason to feel anxiety or stress right now. Anyway, I am really happy that I have found this site. I have read a lot of peoples stories, and I am so glad that I am not alone in this. Although, I would not wish anyone to have these issues. I sometimes feel like I am going crazy. It is really hard to try and not freak out. Thank you for listening! :shrug:

pooh
22-09-08, 01:55
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

robertz
22-09-08, 04:19
hi,
its nice to meet you!

jodie
22-09-08, 11:42
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

you will get some good advice on the forum

jodie xx

kellie
22-09-08, 12:38
Hiya, :welcome: to NMP its great to have you here

milly jones
24-09-08, 16:03
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush:

jodie
24-09-08, 22:31
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

lorac
25-09-08, 09:30
Hi Chovie

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get alot of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

alexis
25-09-08, 21:21
Hi and welcome Im sure you will get lots of good advice here and find lots of new friends.