PDA

View Full Version : I have some good news . . .

Rennie1989
24-05-05, 17:49
Hiya all

I'm so happy at the moment, I took this ICT exam last January and it was joined with some coursework, I just got the results from it and I passed! Just passed anyway, I got 46 marks, the lowest pass to get was 40 marks!

I'll be celebrating on Thursday when I next see Mike, I can't wait to see him [:P] lol

Thanx for reading!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Jade Loves Mike 4Eva x X x

kairen
24-05-05, 17:54
good on you jade im so pleased for you well done drink in pub for u when your ready

kairen x

seh1980
24-05-05, 17:55
WELL DONE SCOOT

pinkscrumpy
24-05-05, 17:56
[Wow!];) well done jade ;)[Wow!]

CONGRATULATIONS

MANDIE XX

EmmaJane
24-05-05, 17:58
Well done, Jade

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Meg
24-05-05, 17:58
Congratuations Jade

Rennie1989
24-05-05, 18:01
Thanx all

U copied me! I had 'i passed' in HUGE letters, ow well, everyone worships me at the moment, lmao

thanx again

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

tracyp584
24-05-05, 18:06
CONGRATS JADE!!!!!!!

tracy x x

nomorepanic
24-05-05, 18:34
Well done Jade

Hope you have a great time with Mike too.

xxx

Nicola

carlin
24-05-05, 18:40
Hi Jade darling, - well done,
I know how hard all of these exams are, i have a 15 year old son, and a 16 year old daughter just about to sit her gcse's, so i understand how hard you are working, have some fun in between, take care and keep in touch xxxxx

clickaway
24-05-05, 19:58
well done, jade. i'm typing in small caps, is that allowed lol

the pass mark is not important at all!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Karen
24-05-05, 22:55
Well done Jade.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
24-05-05, 23:58
Jade

Well done you and i am so pleased for you. Everything seems to be going your way at the moment and i hope it carries on as you deserve it so much.

Love to you and Mike.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Rennie1989
25-05-05, 08:25
Hiya all

Thanx for that. I just had my ex-boyfriend (not Mike) give me alood of mouth, like 'Your class muct be thick to only have 7 out of 39 people pass' and 'qnvq is a piece of cake' etc etc but I'm too happy to let that twit ruin my day. I'm seeing Mike tomorrow and the whole weekend so I can't wait at all!

I hope I'm getting some treats for passing :P lol

Many thanx

Click Away - Yeah you can use lower caps, there are no rules in this forum (look under 'Message Icons', there is 'Note: Please read the Forum . . .' and look at the rules).

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

sal
25-05-05, 09:22
Hi Jade

You do right not to let him worry you, you passed so dont let him take that limelight away from you.

Hope you have a good weekend with Mike and he gets you some pressies!

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
25-05-05, 09:52
WELL DONE JADE :D[^]:D[^]:D[^]:D:D

LOVE JILLXXXHANNAHXXX

tattybear
25-05-05, 10:33
Well Done Jade Hun!!

I took that exam when I was at school .... 7 years ago...god I feel old now!! hehe

Youve done really really well and you should be so proud of yourself!! And weld one for not letting your ex ruin it for you...your bigger and better than that.

Really pleased for you :D

Tatty B xx

pips
25-05-05, 11:55
Good on Ya Jade WELL DONE YOU!

Glad to hear you are doing so well with everything at the moment. Keep up the good work hun!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

Rennie1989
25-05-05, 20:42
Thanx everyone, thats cheered me up from a horrible BBQ we just had!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade, Jade Loves Mike 4Eva x X x

sal
25-05-05, 22:31
Jade

You are doing so well at present and from how you have being in the past, we are all very proud of you.

You are growing up and coping with it so well and have happiness with you, the happiness you have deserved for so long.

Love Sal xx

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 00:16
Thanks for the lovely comment Sal, hope you're okay.

sal
02-06-05, 00:53
I am fine Jade, thank you for asking and even better to see you so happy, well deserved and i am truly with you all the way.

Love Sal xx

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 01:03
Thanx sal!

sal
02-06-05, 01:09
Hey Jade

From day one we were in it together and clicked and you know i have always being there on the end of my mobile for you.

I adopopted you as my little sis as we did get on so well, so you have me for life now, AAHHHH

But will support you through it all and seeing you so happy has made me happy.

But dont cheek me as big sis can give little sis a crack LOL

Like i would.

Just so proud of you and how well you have done and Mike is so lucky to have you and you tell him that from me.

Will text you soon sis.

All my love always Sal xxxxxxx

Rennie1989
02-06-05, 09:55
Hiya sis

Thanks for the lovely comment, you won't stop me from smiling, lol!

Hope you're okay, I'll text you when I've stopped texting Mike, lol, hope you and Sam are okay ;)

sal
03-06-05, 00:10
We are Jade

I am so pleased and happy for you and like i have said before you deserve it so much.

Love Sal xx