PDA

View Full Version : hi

dietfizzy
22-09-08, 14:52
hi i have had anxiety attacks from being roughly 11 years old i am now 38. they come and go sometimes i can go months without a single episode. recently they have come back with a vengence, i am in a constant state of anxiety that starts as soon as i open my eyes, i am aggitated, my stomach feels bad. the only way to describe it is the feeling you get before an interview, or an exam that just doesnt go away. it stops me doing more or less everything it has interfered in all aspects of my life. not sure why i joined this forum really found it by chance, i have tried to explain this to doctors and they have put me on all kind of tablets mainly for depression, but i am not depressed. i am at the end of my rope with this i know its irrational i have no idea what causes it, any help from anyone would be great helpful tips, at this point i will try anything
thanks
dietfizzy x

bottleblond
22-09-08, 15:27
Hi Fizzy

Welcome to the site.

You will get lots of help and advice here.

Nice to meet you

Lisa
xxx

pooh
22-09-08, 16:33
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh xx

Dazza
22-09-08, 16:39
Welcome to the NMP family!

Make the most of the forums etc... the other members are really supportive and a offer a wealth of info and advice about symptoms, experiences etc.

Glad that you found us!

kellie
22-09-08, 21:51
Hiya, :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of advice/support/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

milly jones
24-09-08, 15:41
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush: