PDA

View Full Version : shaky vision

robertz
22-09-08, 23:09
i was watching tv earlier and was vision was shaky, anxiety can cause this right? i feel a panic attack coming on from this. anyone get shaky vision also?
thanks everyone for reading this

LeeBee
23-09-08, 08:22
When you say shakey, what do you mean? Side to side, up and down, do your eyes feel like they are moving? I get a thing sometimes where it feels like I can't keep my eyes still, and they "jump off" objects when I first look at them. I think it's something to do with my vertigo/labryinthitis, a sort of residual nystagmus, I think (I'm just guessing though).

robertz
23-09-08, 08:47
hey leebee, its like when your cold and your jaws chattering and your looking at something. my eyes kind of feel like their moving but only very slightly.

LeeBee
23-09-08, 09:03
Hm, I have to say that my "eye shaking" is not quite like this, mine is more like difficulty in keeping my eyes steady sometimes, like they want to keep flicking to the right. Maybe if you focus on one spot for a long time (like the TV) this can happen? Anyone else get this? Sorry I can't be more help robertz :)

robertz
23-09-08, 09:18
thanks leebee, just the fact that you replied to my post made me feel better!
:)

lesleya
23-09-08, 20:24
Hi Robertz
I get this sometimes too...like my visions vibrates...sort of, if you know what i mean...hard to describe isnt it. I blink a couple of times and it seems to go but its a bit unerving. I also get the floaters occassionaly, but my optician says both these things arent anything serious, just eye strain and stress.
Take care
xx

robertz
24-09-08, 05:10
thanks lesleya,
it does vibrate! thanks for your post. made me feel relieved :)