PDA

View Full Version : Claire Weekes..

belle
23-09-08, 08:46
Which is the best book of hers?

titchjd
23-09-08, 13:19
Hiya I have both the sef help for nerves and also essential help for nerves and they are both excellent ......I bought self help 1st .....it is really informative .

On NMP shop there are free downloads of Claire Weekes aswell which are very good ,plusyou can buy the books aswell .

Claire Weekes also did a book on agoraphobia which I have I got it very cheap off amazon .

Take care hope that help xxx

Titchjd xxxxxx

lorac
23-09-08, 14:34
Hi Belle

I have used both of her books the Self Help for you Nerves is excellent and I would swear by it, I use this book as my bible I am always going back to the book when things get tough and I have to say that Claire Weekes is my hero.

Carol

Anna C
23-09-08, 14:52
Hi Belle,

I use the free downloads from here and also bought her - self help for nerves from the NMP shop it cost £5 something including delivery. I haven't read any of her other books.

What she says makes alot of sense to me, sometimes when I am out and I feel panicky I remember parts of what she has said and its helping. The words 'utter acceptance' are becoming one of my mantras. :)

Good luck Anna xx

Nechtan
23-09-08, 15:03
I agree both books are great. I found though that essential help covers everything in the first book as well as answering alot of questions raised in the first book. It is more detailed and there is alot more to it as it is two books in one.

If you can buy both but if you are only going to buy one book then i would recommend Essential Help for your nerves.

All the best

Nechtan