PDA

View Full Version : How do you do it

LisaT
23-09-08, 16:28
How does anyone live with this? I feel like I can't for much longer, what kind of life is it if this is it?

leeg
23-09-08, 16:31
dont lose hope it will get better you wont think that just now i have beaten this before so i know i will again and you will too you have to have hope once u hope your days will seem brighter xxx

Veronica H
23-09-08, 17:20
Hi Lisa
Sorry you are feeling like this. Hang in there, because I find that with this illness our moods can swing from positive to negative very quickly because how we think affects how we feel. Try to put it down to a bad day, things will get better.
Veronica

laurap
23-09-08, 17:22
How does anyone live with this? I feel like I can't for much longer, what kind of life is it if this is it?
you have to accept it and move on. It took me along time to get to grip with it. but it does get easyier. try not to be afraid
laura x

head up chick:hugs: :hugs:

purplehaze
23-09-08, 17:41
Hi

I think when you read the posts you will see that so many have over come so much and for some it does take a little longer but it will take time. I can remember the days when I could not leave my house and thought is this it, is this my life forever but with the right support we can all move forward.

Keep on at your doc to get you support
see what there is in your area

I would also talk to some of the people on here because they are more than willing to give you advice.

keep posting and never feel you cant because in here people do care

kev

Insomniac
23-09-08, 19:18
hi Lisa,

I sometimes feel like that too, but mostly now I know I CAN cope and it WILL NOT rule my life! Its like I'm blowing a huge raspberry at the panic.

There have been times when it is difficult to cope, but with small steps and appreciating them for the big achievements they really are I do believe you can get hold of this.

Don't ask me what normal is... but this is certainly manageable. Keep taking those tiny steps and gradually you will look back and realise how far you have come! :hugs:

Franz
23-09-08, 19:26
Hi Lisa. I feel the same as you a fair bit of the time: in complete despair of getting better. I just try to cling to the moments where I don't feel quite so low.

Do you have anyone you can talk to? I don't have any simple answers but this is just to let you know you're not alone in feeling like this.

F

Anxious_gal
23-09-08, 19:30
i refuse to give up, im working on being more aware of my thoughts an beliefs so i can make them more positive, i'm going to therapy, they are times i feel hopeless but then i try to look at all the good things in my life.
i am very grateful for what i have, like i have a place to live, i have friends, i can walk and see,
it helps to have goals as you can see then where you are going, what you need to do to get there

LisaT
23-09-08, 19:40
My friends and family have been very suppportive, but I know it worries them so that worries me, same with my best friend really. I cling to the hope that I will feel better, I worry so bad about my kids too :(

leeg
23-09-08, 20:08
do you mean you feel guilty when you talk about worrying about your kids i feel guilty i have six kids and take them nowhere at the moment but i KNOW this wont last for ever you should cling to that feel free to pm me if you want to chat anytime xx

keepemlaughing
23-09-08, 21:43
If anything you have come to the right place. There are loads that feel the same way you do. This place helps, honestly. Talking to others that understand makes it less scary somehow. Don't give in. Life is full of good things. I wish you the best.
Sheryl