PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL MEMEBERS....Please read

dianes
23-09-08, 20:03
Hi everyone:)
Last Friday night my two sisters and a couple of friends called round. We were all having a laugh about the funny things people do in situations. My younger sister said 'it's nothing to what Di has done since she has been suffering with her P.A's and that!' and proceeded to tell them about the time I dragged her, my older sister and my daughter to the hair dressers. They were all in various stages of having their hair done when I started panicking and shouted 'I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!' my daughter ran over and tried to calm me down... It didn't work. It ended up with my daughter running down the road to unlock her car with her hair half cut on one side and the other clipped up with a huge pink clip. My younger sister holding me up on one side with the dye and foil squares bobbing on her head, while my older sister held tight to me on the other side with the plastic cap full of dye on her head where she had been in the middle of having hers highlighted.:huh:

They bundled me into the car and drove me home to hubby, he took one look at the lot of us when we arrived home and promptly burst out laughing and asked my older sister what she was doing with a giant condom on her head!

:roflmao: I know it isn't funny at the time when things like this happen:ohmy: but
afterwards, we doooo laugh, needless to say there has been many such incidents and one of our friends said 'You should think of writing a book on the lighter side of suffering with panic' and this gave me an idea:yesyes: If any of you would like to contribute to my book I would be really greatful, you could contact me by p.m or e-mail me on: stantond@ntlworld.com.uk
Look forward to hearing from you. At least it would give us a laugh.:yesyes:

Sorry for the long post.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all.

Diane
'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality'

bab
23-09-08, 20:16
Diane - i am wetting myself laughing sorry its just the bit about the condom and also I also panic in hairdressers etc
xx

belle
23-09-08, 20:23
That is one of my worst nightmares!

honeybee3939
23-09-08, 20:25
LOL with the hairdressers:roflmao:

Diane what a fab idea about the book though we all need a bit of light hearted humour:yesyes: will get my thinking cap on and see what i can come up with:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Anna C
23-09-08, 20:32
Hi Diane,

That really made me laugh!
Next time I'm in the hairdressers and I start to panic I will try to think of your story to see if it makes me smile.
No funny stories yet, but good luck with your book. :)

Anna xx

Granny Primark
23-09-08, 20:38
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Omg! how funny!
Thank God for tena lady!:yesyes: