PDA

View Full Version : not again

tracy1972
23-09-08, 21:53
here we go again been cool for just over a month then boom in the face they r back again cant deal with this but doc,s wont help so what else can i do cards cards and more cards gets really boring my son has gone to far this time i feel so exhausted mentally physically and emotionally all i want to do is cry and sleep is this normal and the attack happened while in asda shopping great good job i had my daughter there otherwise i would of been alot worse sorry needed to sound of had a really really bad day my son got excluded for the day my breathing has been taken over not breathing properly and i am hot and cold cant it let me have longer than a month and let me live for a while without having them and his support worker is trying to get me rest bite at last 7 years on from first asking not bad hey about time and my son had the audasity to say i favoured my other children more than him if the truth be known i would stick up for him more because he wont and i would do anything for any of my kids i love them all the same even though he thinks i am the worst mum ever and i should drop dead i want him to get better but he likes being this way he can be alovely boy and very helpful kind and considerate and then another timew hell on legs thank you for letting me sound of needed that

marie1974
23-09-08, 23:51
aww tracey, i am sorry things have gotten bad for u, i hope u manage to get some help cos sounds like u really could use a break. how old is your son?

im sure your son loves u to bits really he just gets angry, frustrated etc but u sound like a great mum who does her best so dont beat yourself up hun.

always here if u need me, sorry i been abit quiet i been struggling with myown stuff but i will always listen if u need to sound off matey xxxxxx