PDA

View Full Version : bad night..help!!

nvenn
23-09-08, 23:33
Hi i have just joined this forum today, although have visited as a guest many times in he last two years. i thought my anxiety about my health had gone, i returned to uni today and have had bad kidney and stomach pains, this has made me so scared and worried, i am here on my own shaking and panicking about not making it through the night because of some terrible illness! i know its probably in my head but just need some reassurance!! anyone feeling or felt like this? :weep:

kazzie
23-09-08, 23:48
Hey you will be fine:)

Just try and relax

Kaz x x x:hugs:

xBettyBoopx
24-09-08, 00:12
Hi nvenn

I'm sorry you're feeling this way at the moment, especially as you're alone, it can be very frightening.

I think a lot of us have felt like this many times, I know I have. I usually play the games to take my mind off of things, but I don't work, so I don't have to get up early.

You're anxiety levels might be high at the moment because you have just today returned to uni.

We all have stomach pains etc but when ure anxious, ure mind tends to think there's something else major wrong, instead of it just being a stomach ache. You are prolly worrying as well about being able to get up in the morning, which is making you more anxious, then it becomes a vicious circle. If you think that maybe you might not be able to go in 2moro (today really), then it's no big deal, it's not the end of the world.

You are going to be fine, honestly, remember it's health anxiety, not a true illness. Please don't think that I'm playing it down because I do know how you feel.

Play a few games, when ure eyes start to go, go straight to bed.

Sorry I can't be of more help. You will be fine though.

Take care

Els
xxx

nvenn
24-09-08, 00:23
thankyou, i have calmed myself down a bit now. thank you for the reassurance xx