PDA

View Full Version : not so good today

smiths
24-09-08, 12:17
hi all
i had a pretty good day yesterday anxiety wise but today got a tight chest and some aches so im getting worried again and stressing my self out more

Cathy V
24-09-08, 12:34
Hi smiths, yes its a natural part of it...some good days, some bad days. The bad days can be crap i know. Keep focused on the fact that its only anxiety trying to fool you again with these pysical symtoms (feels like theres a new one every day). By the time some of the other members have replied to tell you its 'normal' you might find you feel a bit better. Stay positive, try not to hold yourself tensed up, deep breaths...yes you can, your chest is not diseased, deep breaths ok?

As time goes on you'll find the good days are happening more than the bad.
Small steps...xxxxx

smiths
24-09-08, 12:39
thank you cathy for your quick reply
ok deep breaths:)
i also cleaned the bathroom to take my mind off it the house has never been so clean:yesyes:

Cathy V
24-09-08, 12:41
Oh and it might help you to feel abit better reading a post just in from a member called claireypoo called 'I got better' its really good and might give you some comfort. At the bottom of her post she lists some food thats high in Tryptophan, and shes not wrong when she says that this is an important supplement. Its also found in a natural remedy for anxiety called 5-htp which alot of ppl on here are taking and they rate it very highly. All natural and no side effects. Calms the body and mind and helps you to sleep.

Anyway take a look at her post if you can...C xxx

smiths
24-09-08, 12:42
ok thanks will take a look now

kenboon
24-09-08, 22:24
You will have good days and bad days smithy. But the bad days will get better. I think your doing alright to be honest and your doing the right thing by trying to distract yourself when you feel it coming on. Over the next few weeks you will come to realise that the symptoms you feel are not going to harm you and you should be able to cope better with them in due course.
Its not something that can be done overnight, but your definatly going in the right direction :)

Ken