PDA

View Full Version : Panic

Marina
24-09-08, 19:43
Hi everyone I have suffered from panic attacks for 5 years, and more recently they have got worse. I have tried various methods, medication, herbal remedies, relaxation techniques but none really worked, I sometimes feel like I am going mad. I am now seeing a counsellor, I have just joined no more panic and am hoping to get advice from fellow sufferers

Marina

bottleblond
24-09-08, 19:50
Hi Marina

Welcome and nice to see you here.

You are amongst friends here and we will do all we can to help you.

Love and hugs
Lisa
xxxxx :flowers:

milly jones
24-09-08, 20:33
a warm :welcome: to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xxxx:blush:

dawny
25-09-08, 10:04
Marina,

Welcome To Nmp

Dawny Xxxxx

Wenjoy
25-09-08, 16:26
dont be scared to ask questions on here - everyone always helps and no one judges you. i have found this site more helpful than CBT and my dr!!!
Wenjoy x

Dazza
25-09-08, 16:28
Hi Marina,

Glad that you found us!

You'll find lots of useful info here, and huge amounts of support and advice from fellow sufferers.

Make the most of the forums by asking any questions about things that are bothering you etc. :o)

Welcome to the NMP family!

titch
25-09-08, 16:39
HEY HUN!!welcome to nmp..u will find everything u need to know on here...and the people are soooooo friendly i cant tell you how much they have all helped me...good luck on your road to recovery....feel free to pm me anytime...take care...xx:flowers: :welcome: :bighug1:

gerdy
26-09-08, 16:38
I'm new too, and from what I can gather, we are not alone in this thing called panic! One thing that helps me is to tell myself that they are just thoughts and you can stop them.....it's not easy, but you can! Welcome!

pooh
29-09-08, 00:01
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x