PDA

View Full Version : hi to everyone

bekkie08
24-09-08, 21:48
hi ive found this website after doing some persoanl research on the mental health act regarding anorexia....

i am 26 years old a mum a wife,and anorexic 5 months PP...i have 2 big fears well 3, dirt/untydiness/cleanlyness- aka ocd, fear of food-aka 13 years with an eating disorder and fear of failing my daughter.

ive self harmed since i was 13 years old the same length of time ive had some kind of problematic eating pattern,bulimia,anorexia and also diagnosed purge type anorexia.

i really stuggled to eat whilst i was pregnant but i did it and brought in a beautifl little girl and i swore to myself i wouldnt go back to it, but slowly but surely int he last 3 weeks(since i stopped nursing my daughter) ive crept back and my BMI is down to 16.8. so my fear of failing lil one is huge, but at the same time i can not put the food in my mouth.

my CPN has declared if i go to low she will have to become involved and im not sure if this is if it becomes chronic, which im sure it is b/c she was talking about me being sctioned or using it as a scare tactic,either way im pretty p****d with her for this.

i am due to start cbt in 4 weeks, if i can get child care sorted out and i really dont want to go into my past as right now on sertraline i can cope, i can handle it without drinking or cutting, oh yes i also am 2 years sober after becoming alcohol dependent,detoxing 7 times both at home and hopsitals and nearly losing everything..

the mental health team dont think im mental, but they dont think im well either?

but now my doctor is involved infact he wouldnt let me wait 3 weeks to see my psychiatrist for meds he put me straight on them and is weighing me too, i have to go backa week on friday again to be weighed and to see how i am doing on the sertraline..... right now i feel low and i woul really appreciate some friendly people have some kind of understanding just to wave and make me feel like im *normal*

bekkie.x:flowers:

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

marie1974
24-09-08, 21:57
hiya bekkie and welcome to nmp, u have been through an awful lot and welldone for writing all that cos its hard sometimes writing it all down.

also welldone for staying sober that in its self is very difficult to welldone. there are a few people on here i know who will help im sure with anorexia and self harming and im sure you will get loads of great advice and support here. you will also make some new friends too. hugs xxxx

bekkie08
24-09-08, 22:04
Thank you so much for your encouragement and quick response to wecome me.

thank you for not judging and also the aceptance.

xxxx

jodie
24-09-08, 22:24
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xxx

lorac
25-09-08, 09:18
Hi Bekkie

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

marie1974
25-09-08, 10:12
hi bekkie, you are welcome and i would never judge anyone, this site will help u and definately not judge u hun. you will b ok and u doing brilliant already in how far u come, u just gotta keep strong and keep fighting and u will get there. hugs xxx

robertz
25-09-08, 10:45
nice to meet you:)

bekkie08
25-09-08, 11:15
Thank you to jodie,carol and robertz,donna for your welcomes.x

milly jones
25-09-08, 19:55
welcome to no more panic

its a wonderful place to share our anxiety

love milly xx :hugs:

pooh
25-09-08, 20:23
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

alexis
25-09-08, 21:38
Hi and welcome Im sure you will get lots of good advice here and find lots of new friends.

RosieXXX
25-09-08, 21:48
Hello,

Welcome to the site. You will find so many warm, supportive people here to help you.

Rosie