PDA

View Full Version : My biggest step yet!!!!

caz303
25-09-08, 12:48
Just wanted to share this with you all as it's something I thought I'd never do again a few months ago.

I'm a massive Will Young fan and a member of a wonderful fansite where I've met lots of lovely people that I meet at concerts, events etc. I've seen him sooooo many times and overcome lots of problems doing so.

This year this horrendous anxiety disorder came from nowhere followed by depression! I seemed to have lost all my confidence and thought with those horrible anxious feelings I'd never be able to experience my 'hobby' again.

BUT today I'm off to London to his album launch and I just can't wait :yahoo:

OK I'm still on meds and I still have a long way to go but my negative thoughts are changing to positives and I'm 'living' again.

I hope my little story can help someone else who thinks that life is over for them :hugs: IT ISN'T!!!!!

Love
Carol
xx

lorac
25-09-08, 14:18
Hi Carol

You go and have a really good time at the launch. Well done you certainly are getting your life back together.

Carol

scared22
26-09-08, 00:12
Well done you!
Hope you had a fab time

caz303
26-09-08, 20:54
Thanks everyone. I meant to put this post in General Anxiety, perhaps its been moved in here, I dunno LOL

Anyway, I went .. nothing bad happened .. had a wonderful time with some lovely people and I've given myself a BIG PAT ON THE BACK :yahoo:

Thank you for listening :hugs:

honeybee3939
26-09-08, 21:27
WELL DONE Carol !!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

What a lovely success to read !

Onwards and upwards for you now hun !:yesyes:

Andrea
xxxxx

Dazza
26-09-08, 21:42
Great news!

I love hearing about success stories on here!