PDA

View Full Version : M25 - again!!

LisaS
26-05-05, 11:46
yay!
Nicola - I know you'll understand this one!

I went to see my auntie last night in Kingston, Surrey which is about an hour on M25. I was dreading it all day and i was tired too which always makes me feel worse. However I did it! just as I was nearing her house I had that warm surge of panic, you know the one I mean? and you jsut think, oh god here we go.. i ignored it and thought so what! and it dispersed.. she then said the 2 of us were going out to a pub to eat (aaggrrrgghhh).. walking there i felt that weird DP sensation and panic trying to come.. but we had a LOVELY evening catching up!! the panics kept trying to come and i kept actively controlling them taking over! then drove back on M25 and even got stuck in a jam at midnight! I was so tired and am shattered today but last night has really given me a boost knowing I can do it if i put my mind to it! - even if I feel cr*p again tmrow i will take joy in last night!
I'm going to keep pushing myself. oh and i kept telling myself that it is me just getting used to this stage before i can move to the next rung on the ladder.
kisses and hugs to you all,
Lisa
xxx

Karen
26-05-05, 11:56
Well done Lisa. Great progress.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
26-05-05, 11:59
Brilliant Lisa

Very well done and beautifully controlled..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pips
26-05-05, 12:42
Well Done Lisa you did so good! I'm proud of you hun keep climbing that ladder hey girl!

Take care,

Love & Wishes

PIP'S X X

LisaD
26-05-05, 17:50
Heya Lisa Lisa,

Absolutely fantastic---you go girl!! SO proud of you! Talk to ya soon,

xxxxLisa 2

nomorepanic
26-05-05, 19:06
Well done on the M25 - I hate that road and even more so with the roadworks on it at the moment.[:O]:(

Great news and I am very proud of you for doing it [8D]

Nicola

carlin
26-05-05, 20:07
WOW!!!!! how brilliant are you. xxxxxxxx

seh1980
27-05-05, 11:45
Nice one Lisa - well done!! :D