PDA

View Full Version : Hey people a little about me and my life I want to share with you all

HayleyGoodwin08
26-09-08, 13:36
Hey all you lovely kind people :-)

My name's Hayley Goodwin, I'm 16 and I'm from England, brown hair, blue eyes, I go college studying performing arts (never hardly in due to my condition) and I'm a part time videographer, I been suffering with anxiety for 2 years, since my parents and brother died when I was 14. My grandmother took me in and has brought me up like a mother/father would. I never really spoke to my dad as he and my mother split up when I was young, but they sorted things out and he wanted to get back with my mother and we started talking again up until the tragedy happened. I still keep thinking about my family a lot and of how much I miss them and I really want to see them again, I just wish I could of been there with them too when it happened so I would of been gone with them. I've been on Valium to help with my condition and it doesn't really help me and neither does counselling, I'm like a dead girl walking, very thin, pale/pasty.

If anyone wants to know more about me, feel free to leave me your MSN addies in private messages and I will add you :-D .x

bottleblond
26-09-08, 14:11
Hi Hayley

I'm so sorry to hear of you sad loss.

Welcome along to the site and i am sure you will get lots of help and support here.

Regards

Lisa
xxxx

marie1974
26-09-08, 14:20
hiya and welcome hun, i have pm'd u xxx

Veronica H
26-09-08, 14:26
:welcome: Hayley. You will find new friends, comfort and support here.

:bighug1: Veronica

Jaco45er
26-09-08, 14:32
Hiya wee Hayley

I am sorry to read about your loss.

Welcome and I hope this site proves positive for you.

Kind regards,

Jaco

HayleyGoodwin08
26-09-08, 14:33
Thank you so much everyone for your kindness.

Means a lot to me .x

milly jones
26-09-08, 15:03
a friday welcome to nmp

love

milly xx :flowers:

keepemlaughing
26-09-08, 16:37
Welcome from me as well. This place is a fun friendly environment where we all share a common bond.