PDA

View Full Version : alcohol

leeg
26-09-08, 15:31
does anyone else suffer when having a drink??? i used to love a drink at the weekend and now i have two drinks and start to panic its such a pain the only way it goes is if i go to bed does anyone else suffer from this or have any tips on how not to panic :wacko: lee xx

Missy69
26-09-08, 15:38
Hiya Lee,
Thanks by the way for your help on my post. Drinking, i suppose i do get more anxious when i have had a drink, i just think ive worked through it so i can have a drink, " i like my drink to much !" Maybe it could just been the way your thoughts go when you have a drink ! Im not sure, sorry not much help here am i, i hope you get some good tips on how to overcome this, then you can go and enjoy a good old knees up !!
Take care chick, Sarah x

leeg
26-09-08, 15:58
thanks missy i hope so too i am also very fond of a drink so thats why it annoys me so much i actually would love a hangover lol this anx is such a pain xxx

keepemlaughing
26-09-08, 16:03
I am a recovering alcoholic. Well that isn't exactly true, I will have a beer every now and then. It calms me for the most part, although there have been instances where it brough on quite a panic. I am better off without it. If I could ignore the cravings when it happens I would be okay. Good luck.

kazzie
26-09-08, 19:38
I find a drink calms me:D

Too many and the panic the next day is hell:mad:

Guess its finding whats right for you:shrug:

Kaz x x x:hugs: