PDA

View Full Version : I have had allergy testing

Lissy43
26-09-08, 16:47
I found out I am allergic to wheat mainly aswell as hazlenut pollen??? grass pollen, shrimps, mould, celery and meat mix I think they said.

They have told me its quite possible that wheat could be the root of my problem as I suffer with IBS and asthma symptoms aswell as the chronic sinusitis.

I am still baffled as to how wheat could cause chronic sinusitis but I am willing to cut it out totally. It could be worse it could of been dairy, I love my cheese too much to give that uphttp://www.baby-greenhouse.co.uk/smilies/wink.gif

yorkylover
26-09-08, 16:54
You can be surprised what different foods cause different allergies.What sort of test did you have done.I had a kienisiolgy test done years ago,( cant spell it):wacko: and that came up with quite a bit.

I have a dairy intolerance,and I love cheese and cream,but I pay for it afterwards.:weep: :weep:

Lissy43
26-09-08, 16:57
I had to provide 2 blood samples.

fairyloveheart
26-09-08, 17:12
Where did you go to get this done, |I would like to get it done too!

Lissy43
26-09-08, 17:14
Yorktest.co.uk I thnk it is.

yorkylover
26-09-08, 17:16
There pretty good,I did a candida test with them.:yesyes:

Lissy43
26-09-08, 17:17
I hope its accurate;-)

fairyloveheart
26-09-08, 23:11
Thanks will try them
FLH

LeeBee
26-09-08, 23:46
Hey libby, it's great that your getting some possible answers to your chronic sinusitis at last! I have heard that chronic sinusitis can be caused by allergies. The allergic reaction causes inflammation of the mucus membranes, including those in your sinuses. Good luck with your tests, hope it leads to some effective treatment and relief for you!!! :):):):):)

Lissy43
27-09-08, 13:22
Thanks Leebee,

I have bought all wheat free products today and I hope I have some relief soon.