PDA

View Full Version : bravery

The Fool
26-09-08, 16:53
.Do the frights of panic attaks and the irrational thoughts and fears make us less brave?

C x

jo61
26-09-08, 16:59
I've found through recovery that I'm more brave. I'm less likely to let things go if I'm not happy. I used to take the 'anything for a quiet life' tack but now I get riled up and let people have it if I'm struggling, both in my personal and public life.

Missy69
26-09-08, 17:01
Hiya,
If im getting this right, understanding what you mean that is, Then i would say I think every aspet or syptom of anxiety and the fact that we fear it, i think we are more brave than a person who has never suffered, because every thing that we do we have to be brave to do it, we have to do just normal things frightened, so i would say we are very brave, because no matter what we are all still fighting on ! Not worded that very well have i, just having a bit of a badday. I think we are the bravest of the brave and we dont get enough pats on the back, mainly because what we have to be brave about in a day, is just a normal fuction for others, so they dont realise how brave we are ! x

Phill2
27-09-08, 08:48
I did turn into a real chicken at first but I'm fine now
Phill :shades: