PDA

View Full Version : Hi ..Back on line and back at work xxxx

titchjd
26-09-08, 21:36
Hi every1 Im back on line finaly yippeeeeee:yesyes:

Ive been back at work now 2 weeks ..1st week was terrible but this week not so bad.....I go bak 2 my normal hours next week .

Ive been doing ok the odd blip here and there but not 2 bad .

Want 2 say a BIG thank u 4 those who have been sending me texts and keeping my chin (well chins haha must loose sum weight) up at low tyms and gud tyms while I havent been on line thanks m8ys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope every1 else is ok and Im glad 2 be back on line ..I have my life line back haha xxx

Take care
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

kazzie
26-09-08, 21:49
Nice oneTitch:yesyes:

Well done:yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

vti2007
26-09-08, 22:23
Nice one Tichjd, glad it is going well and thanks again for the advice you gave me about getting back to work - it really helped :yesyes:

Take Care

alexis
26-09-08, 23:02
well done!! sounds like things are going ok for you.xx

keepemlaughing
26-09-08, 23:06
You sound great titch. Laura, right? Good to hear such high spirits!
Sheryl

Anxious_gal
27-09-08, 00:22
aw thats great your doing ok x

titchjd
27-09-08, 09:15
You sound great titch. Laura, right? Good to hear such high spirits!
Sheryl

Hi ......No Sheryl Im Sam .....titchjd ......Think Laura is the other Titch ..theres 2 of us haha xxx

HayleyGoodwin08
27-09-08, 10:15
Thats fantastic, it's nice to see someone really doing well for themselves.

Best of luck. xxxxxxx

titchjd
28-09-08, 16:46
Hiya Folks .....well Ive done 2 weeks on rehab hours and tomorrow Im doing my 1st 4 hour shift ...might not sound much 2 some but for me Its a big big step ..and Im anxious .....had a bad day at work sat but stuck it out but now Im stressing .....thinking can I do it .....but I know I can so Will give it my best shot ....just hate the giddyness still and feeling that I have 2 get home hopefully with time it will get easier and I wont be watching the clock every minute and counting down till I go home .

xxxxxxx

nickieb
28-09-08, 17:05
Yay

Woo Hoo
Rock On

Hope 2
28-09-08, 19:07
Hey Titch xx

SO chuffed to see you here again AND hearing all yr news.

Flippin well done, I think you have done sooooo well. You r right, it will get easier soon, it did for me and I was away from work for a bit longer than you :shades: xx So I know u gonna be fine, ups and downs are the norm chick eh.

Catch u later
Julia xx

keepemlaughing
28-09-08, 19:24
Sorry about the confusion. Nice to hear that you, SAM, are doing good!
Take care,
Sheryl

titchjd
29-09-08, 15:37
Oh well had a blip 2day boo hoo .....went to work but as soon as I walked in I felt anxious and got tearfull...had a few tears which isnt like me and felt very low .Manager was understanding and I finished an hour earlier than planned ......just feel like I went through the motions 2 day and couldnt wait 2 get home .when will I actually go 2 work and just do my job with out anxiety constantly on my mind x:weep:

Titchjd xxxxxxxxx

marie1974
29-09-08, 16:37
just wanted to send u a hug hun and hope u ok after your anxious moment. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vti2007
29-09-08, 17:33
Hey Titchjd, have you just had days off? I went in today and felt really anxious going in. Not so bad when I got there though. I think it might have been having 3 days at home and then going back in with me.

You are doing great just keep going, I think everyone who has been off for a while has bad days, especially if you have been off from anxiety. It's the nature of the beast!! :)