PDA

View Full Version : sharp pain in centre of chest - help

Bellar
27-09-08, 13:08
This morning I felt a sharp pain in the centre of my chest, just below my breasts. It was worse on sitting and bending over, but standing up seemed to be ok. I also kept getting waves of nausea passing over me and felt quite hot.

It's not there all the time, comes and goes but it is making me panic a bit.

Any ideas what this could be?

Andyroo
27-09-08, 13:35
Herro

Sounds like one of my heart burns :ohmy: .. hmm could it possibly be a heart burn or maybe acid reflex or is this somthing different? ive had icid reflex problems for a few years somtimes different positions can make it hurt abit more or make it hurt less... theres many different feelings acid reflex/heart burn can make you feel. believe me ive felt them all lol.. :bighug1:

Rebecca77
27-09-08, 14:03
Hi Bellar, Sorry to hear your chest is worrying you, I get chest pains often and if my dr told me that sharp pain is not heart pain, so if you are worrying about that then I hope this reassures you a bit, maybe the nausea and hotness is because you are anxious, when i get it sometimes I start to feel really hot all over my face and chest, but i think it is kind of like the anxiety taking over. I hope you feel better soon.

Rebecca x

Dazza
27-09-08, 15:12
Hi Bellar,

Yes, I have had lots of different kinds of chest pains, which my doctors tell me are not cardiac (following many test). so now i get less freaked out by them.