PDA

View Full Version : help?

Skyline On Fire
27-09-08, 15:47
told you before about getting mild headaches all the time.

well felt fine this morning, but now got a headache near my ear on right side of my head, its just there and sometimes spikes and hurts, im so terrified its a tumor i cant eat or sleep right now.

doctor on monday but need help now.

anyone?

Trixie
27-09-08, 16:37
told you before about getting mild headaches all the time.

well felt fine this morning, but now got a headache near my ear on right side of my head, its just there and sometimes spikes and hurts, im so terrified its a tumor i cant eat or sleep right now.

doctor on monday but need help now.

anyone?

I was getting a terrible pain on the left side of my head above my ear and in my temple. The pain was so bad it made my eye water. I put up with it for a week and then I had to go to the doctors as I couldn't wear my reading glasses he said it was trigeminal neuralgia (it wasn't related to my brain tumour in case you are worrying). Perhaps yours is a type of neuralgia also.

celia davies
27-09-08, 17:56
sounds like tension maybe i always have these x

Skyline On Fire
27-09-08, 18:41
just got back from accident and emergency.

saw a nurse, she thought it was just anxiety, second nurse to say that now, she thinks that im just winding myself up, all my basic health checks were fine, im not having any symptoms, headaches can be a million things, and that i should just relax. got doctors on monday. just so stressed right now about it all, panicking, the lot really....

Skyline On Fire
27-09-08, 18:42
celia what do the tension headaches feel like?

how long can they last etc...

Jo3016
27-09-08, 19:46
I have had problems with my ear/head/jaw for months now. I have temple pain that radiates round the front of my ear and into my jaw. The doctors think it is a mixture of glue ear, anxiety and TMJ disorder.

Do you have any problems with your jaw? Have a look at this.
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27001351/

Hope you are feeling better soon