PDA

View Full Version : job?!

mila
26-05-05, 17:08
I just had to post , i feel so so nervous, i applied for this job today and she just called me to come down to the pharmacy ! I feel so confused...I never had a job before and i don`t know if i can do it with the way i feel . I can`t even be sure she`ll give me the job but i think she would when she called me so soon...i don`t know if i`m gonna look like a fool there, i`ve been 6 years on uni but this seems like a test harder than other i had...i`m scared i won`t be good enough and she`ll think who`s gonna give her masters degree...[V]

LisaD
26-05-05, 18:01
Hi Mila,

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel because I have just gone through this exact thing. Just remember that it is NORMAL to feel nervous about starting a new job...doesn't mean that you will panic! Just make sure to get in a lot of realxation/pampering in the next few day, with lots of sleep. Do you have lavender and Rescue Remedy? Might be a good idea if not. I'm sure once you get through the first few days you will gain some confidence and then it'll be a good thing (gives your brain something to focus on besides the anxiety!!!). Good luck at your interview, and let us know how you're getting on!

xxxLisa

seh1980
26-05-05, 20:13
Good luck Mila!! I'm sure you will be fine..:D

mila
26-05-05, 21:20
It was good,she was very nice . She said she would really like to give me the job but she needs to check if she can,cause i`m not a qualified pharmacy technician, i`m doing a pharmacy degree,so she needs to see what the regulations are...i guess now i`m waiting lol i am nervous,i think i want to get it more than i don`t ,but than i don`t want to be disappointed if i can`t get it...or if i do,i hope i will manage ...

nomorepanic
26-05-05, 21:21
Mila

Good luck to you and I am sure you will decide what is best for you.

Hope it works out.

Nicola

Karen
26-05-05, 22:02
Good luck with it Mila. I hope it works out for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
26-05-05, 22:22
I hope you get it if you want it, it will do you good, let us know how you go on, new jobs are scarey, love Alexis

mila
26-05-05, 23:01
thanks guys

mila
27-05-05, 19:04
I got it...Starting on wednesday...I can`t believe it. As someone who has never worked it`s normal to be nervous about it even without anxiety and all the issues anxiety brings. I was gonna have my second cbt session and actually the first real one on thursday but i can`t now when i`m working and i this is the time i need it more than ever. Just hope Just hope she`s gonna see me in the evening or something , now i`ll be worrying about that too cause i can`t contact her untill monday or even tuesday cause monday is bank holiday. I`m a mess relly right now cause one moment i am so happy,excitet...and than i just think about thid thing i feel in my chest and feel so down,feel like it`s never gonna go away and it`s gonna ruin everything...
This place is wonderful and everyone here is great really .I found that some other sites did make me even worse if i would spent a lot of time there,and i`m sure that if i`d get better and go on there i would get bad again,,but this one is just really great,i just had to say that lol

seh1980
27-05-05, 19:08
hi Mila,

[Wow!] well done for getting the job!!!!! :)

I'm sure the CBT and everything else will sort itself out in the end and that all will work out fot you. Good luck - you have every right to be excited!!

Sarah :D

sueiamnew
27-05-05, 19:26
Congratulations on getting the job Mila.

Karen
27-05-05, 23:03
Well done Mila and congratulations on getting the job.

I am sure your therapist will be able to work something out with you regarding the CBT.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
27-05-05, 23:07
Mila,

What great news. Very well done.

Ready made paying distraction !!

Keep us posted on how you get on

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Piglet
28-05-05, 12:47
Oh I'm so envious - I have a small part-time job that I can do from home and the kids can help if I feel rough but I'm really wanting more work but don't feel ready yet.

Go you!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

alexis
28-05-05, 15:02
Well done on getting the job, try not to worry too much about everyhting else it will sort itself out, just look at Wednesday as the first day of the rest of your life, love alexis

kairen
28-05-05, 15:54
well done mila im so pleased for you,

hope you really enjoy it,,

congratulations

kairen x

clickaway
29-05-05, 16:11
Well done Mila.

I start a voluntary job Tuesday and am a tad apprehensive too.

Its my first work for 18 months!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

mila
29-05-05, 16:52
Well, Ray, i hope we`ll both do well :)
I hope it`s gonna take my mind off of my symptoms cause they`re playing on my brain all the time so they never go away...I have a fear that my symptoms are gonna get worse to spoil this for me,cause i have a feeling they always do...

seh1980
29-05-05, 18:11
You will be fine Mila!! We will all be here to support you. :D

Meg
29-05-05, 18:38
Good luck to you both ..

Ray - I look forward to PAD being of carrier bag of donations..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
29-05-05, 22:38
Good luck for Tuesday Ray.

Karen