PDA

View Full Version : Experience something new everyday

BusyBee
27-09-08, 19:35
Well here i am 14 weeks after having my first panic attack and i can quite honestly say i dont know how it all started ... 28 year old girl no health problems happy go lucky type. Anyway i wanted to know if anyone else get a different symptom everyday - its like a circle - one day i have a really bad headache the next day my muscles are aching next day chest pain and it goes on and on and on. My mind is constantly checking how i feel, but the two things i cant get away from is dizziness all the time and ribs that feel twice the size they should be and they burn - does anyone else have a burning ribcage ??? Going out tonight with the girls tonight first time in god knows how long, hope i will be OK !! LOL

Anxious_gal
27-09-08, 20:22
aw i hope you have fun! I went out too a while ago with my friend, i was anxious most of the time but i was ok and happy i went.
keep telling yourself its just anxiety and yoou are ok, get some fresh air too if you get too anxious x x

teabag
28-09-08, 00:32
Hey busy bee- i get lots of different symptoms every day-annoying isn't it. Just wanted to say hey and that i can relate. xx

Andyroo
28-09-08, 08:55
yup i know how you feel when i had my first panic attack i noticed somthing new everyday.. very annoying but you will be fine.. its all apart if our brain trying to tourture us.

SamanthaAU
28-09-08, 10:56
Hi Lovely,

Just wanted to let you know that I seem to have something different to focus my anxiety on every day too. Drives me :doh:

Cheers,
Sam

Meewah
28-09-08, 23:20
Keep off the drink if you can..It makes my anx 10 x worse and for days afterwards.

Best regards

Mee.