PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins

andrewjdavid2005
26-05-05, 17:39
I was wondering does anyone know where to get a supply of vitamins and minerals that supply a very decent amount like 100% RDA or higher? as i can only seem to find ones with smaller amounts.

Thanks.

Emmie
26-05-05, 20:26
Hiya,
i didnt think you could get them because i thought the idea was that they should just supplement your diet and therefore you shouldnt take the full rda. However looks like i was wrong! lol
I found this website.
http://www.healthydirect.co.uk/HDSite/pages/product/product.asp?prod=0221&ctgry=Mens%20Health&cookie%5Ftest=1

mila
26-05-05, 20:45
Hi, i find that very strange cause i wanted to find some that don`t have the full 100,cause i already try to have a healthy diet and some of the vitamins shouldn`t be taken in higher doses cause it can be toxic. Well i`ve seen pleanty with rda higher than 100. On the other hand i couldn`t find any that have all the minerals in appropriate doses...I`m using centrum , you can find it in any pharmacy i think,it`s the best thing i found so far

Meg
26-05-05, 21:07
Zipvits
Quest
Healthspan

are all good sources.

How are you doing in general ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...